The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thank You Ict !!

Can not thank you enough

check @jentho3, google Interview with Jennifer Thornburg - she likes Asian session

If you canā€™t get by on 5 hours of sleep, for at least 2 or 3 nights a week, you need to ask yourself if you have the necessary commitment to succeed in this business.

sounds like a bunch of bs. Good sleep is good for trading. You donā€™t wanna trade tired. And also why would trading even require you to only sleep 5 hours. Itā€™s not like people are trading 16 hours a day shifts.

I found it. Thank you!

Obviously I was assuming you were fitting trading around your existing life until you can go full time (which will likely take years).

There will be sacrifice during this period - if you want to succeed.

I see, it was a misunderstanding on my part then. I agree with your statement.

rod178 can you provide a link pretty please sir to the series session folder or just tell me where it is. Sorry for the newbness.
Thanks

Guys ,

heads upā€¦Super duper divergence between the 5/10 yr T notes and USDx. The former are up , whilst the latter is way way downā€¦m15. So despite the scare of the move , but , yet noting the previous top of 1.6177 on 18 Oct , I have gone short with a small size. check it out.

Michaelā€¦if ur around , did i do it right ?

It is in the session folder. You will have to download the torrent to access it. It is still being seeded. refer previous post

Thanks rod

Hey every one
Iā€™m new in this topic and Iā€™m know watching the videos , Thanks him .

I have a question, How much we should pay attention to usdx , future crb index and other bond a futures ?
Do I have to follow them ?

king regards

Keep watching and make sure you understand the core concepts.

PPFX has put together a nice ā€œstarter packā€ if you like, for some of the most commonly used tools (as in, used almost daily).

Have a look at his post here: 301 Moved Permanently

So in answer to your question, YES, you MUST know what the USDX is doing. As for CRB and Bonds, (Bond yields specifically) check out Vinsters post here: 301 Moved Permanently

Vinster has summarized (quite nicely) the key points of what you should be looking for when analysing Bond yields. He also included a good explanation of how Bond yields differ from Bond prices and why yields are more important to the FX market.

Thanks jonnycabā€¦I have been trying to figure out how to get these bond chartsā€¦awesome!:35:

It depends what you are trading, USDX is crucial, I like to use the EURX as well.

I came across this this morning, I have posted it a couple of times today, but I will keep posting until I donā€™t see people using the wrong tools for the wrong jobs.

Most of us shouldnā€™t be considering COT reports, as ICT says, itā€™s too long term for most, itā€™s not what you should be trading while you are learning.

Never use a hammer to fix a lightbulb :slight_smile:

http://www.purplepatchforex.co.uk/index.php/resources1/ict-video-catalogue/traders-development/184-traders-development-part-4

This is good staff PPFX, i am liking your website more and more, sort of compressed version of the essentials to trading. Many thanks

Hi PPFX,
got a question regarding [B]_Osc_Div_v2[/B] indicator;

I understand that one line represents the normal rsi, and the other line is USDx inverted?does that mean that rules of divergence apply? Ie if fibre makes higher highs but the indi fails to do so= Divergence ?

Cheers.

HI
Where I can download the ict indicators ?

thanks

Yes, it will do.

Here - http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

And here

http://www.purplepatchforex.co.uk/index.php/dl-indicators