The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey Guys

Heres a look at this weeks levels determined prior to Monday open.

If you havent been plotting your support and resistance levels over the weekend then i think this would be a good idea.

If you have a look at some of the levels I had plotted last weekend you could have netted some serious pips just trading off of previous S & R.

Pretty cool stuff.

Hi Bones,

Thank you for your complete explainations with examples. It totally clear my mind. I indeed confused and often thought market flow was market structure, or market flow reflected market structure.

Great staff!

Hello everyone,

I’m newbie and this is the first time that I jumped into this thread.
Could someone just give a fast track introduction (or just pointed me on which exact page should I jump) telling me what method or indicator you are using over here ?

Thanks for your support and help.

Hi Koul,

This thread is a spin off from ICT’s thread in Newbie forum “What every new & aspiring forex trader really wants to know”.

There you will find all material to help you learn this method, be warned it is lengthy but well worth the effort.

Anyone else think or see this? I had originally said short but according to this USDX (red) making lower lows but fiber not making higher highs but lower lows? Could NY turn it into a minor bull run?

Thank you piptripper.

I just found the materiel. I’ll be patient and take all necessary time for it as far as it worth the effort.
BTW, is there some post result some where about it ?

/Koul

I’m not sure what you mean by results. If you mean any performance results from users of these methods, I can only say look at the last few month’s posts as there was some posters’ gains/losses around Jan this year.

The methods are how Michael Huddleston trades, he is very successful. We are just learners, the main thing is to be patient and work through the material slowly and implement the principles one or two at a time. Also look at the following thread “Wolfpack using ICT’s methods” in Forextown, there you will find other original studiers posts. Don’t forget if you don’t understand something, ask in the first post as someone will help clear it up for you. You are on a long term learning path should you wish to choose it.

John

I agree with you… piptripper, have you got any screenshot or statement about your experience with it?

Hi there John,

I have only been learning & trading these methods in demo atm since Jan this year, and then only part time as I work during the day, but my trading since following these methods has certainly got more consistent. I still get it wrong sometimes but overall I’m certainly getting better!

If you look through the thread in newbies island you will see a couple of posts I have made where my updates were posted using my live account, I since then decided to go on demo to improve my skills before hopefully re-loading my live account this May or June.

This week for instance has seen me make 80 pips shorting E/U on Wednesday/Thursday, I was holding for Friday but cut it short yesterday just before it shot up at NYO (in hindsight, I could have doubled this if I had split the trade between the days). I also took 60 pips out of G/U yesterday’s short. Both without any drawdown (this doesn’t always happen but I am now able to limit my losses better).

The problem I have is work gets in my way trading during the day!

This week was tricky… a few set ups materialized just the same.

The levels we had noted this week were in fact rather useful. The Swings that were posted in the Fiber & Cable pairs were seen at these pre-noted S&R levels. This is the aim of the reviews… to train you to trust the levels we find on the higher timeframe charts and hunt the setups in the lower timeframes and at specific times of day.

I will have a fresh Market Review online tonight… look for the tweet on Twitter that the first page of this thread is updated with a link.

GLGT :57:

ICT, I thank you for doing the market reviews and they are working wonders with me on trusting the HTF levels. I still have some ironing out I have to do on the setups I take with the levels but we will get there. As long as you keep doing these reviews I think in no time I will be able to make some consistant money at this.

Just one question…when do you think you will have your new top down analysis video posted?..Just curious

Thanks Again

GLGT

Hey,
I’ve been watching the cable today after reviewing the “Search and destroy Market profile” video, and this popped out on my charts.
We are in a ranging market and we had 2 great opportunities already. Should we look for shorts next week also around the 1.6000 level?

I for one am definitely looking to go short GBP/USD when the market reopens for the following reasons

1)Price just bounced off medium term resistance
2)Price right at the 1.60 level (See ICT’s trading the figure)
3) Note the divergence between RSI and Price. This is the most compelling reason for me personally.

I think that’s a wrong mindset. That divergence should be the last factor of your decision. Indicators should only be used as a confirmation for what you come up with through your top down analysis.

Ict, i would like to ask you to create one more video concerning A/D indicator. I know, maybe for some people its already easily understood, but it seems i just need some more examples. And the ones using latest data if possible. Thank you.

I don’t disagree but tell that to the 100 pips I made today :slight_smile:

Hello,

In the recent video Michael was talking about figure and mid figure indicators. Can someone please let me know where I can get them. Thank you so much for all your help.

Csk.

It’s here in the zip file.
ICT_Indi-stuffv2_3.zip (185 KB)

Wally

Any update on Million Dollar Challenge?

I was following A/D divergence yesterday on GBP but I thought it was pointing bullish to me. Do you have a pic of the divergence you found and entered a short trade?

Thanks.