The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I look for similar setups and this will happen … you can’t win em all. I personally did not take this trade today on the cable as my 30 pips stop loss would have overlapped with a change in market flow on H4 … so too close for my taste. In this case, I will not take the trade no matter how good the setup looks. This is one of the trade entry requirements I created for myself based on observation and study of historical data.

It seems to me Cable is short term up trend bias and there is a strong support at 1.5800 in 4h and a professional trade entry opportunity in 15m chart. So I placed my buy limit order at 1.5820 institution level with S/L 50 pip away from entry (R/R 1:2) and order hit the price. I set my limit at 1.5920 institution level as there was a resistance on 1.5929 yesterday Asia range, (though there is a resistance at 1.5900 in 4hr chart) so far 70+ pip in my favor and looking to hit the limit.

This trade is totaly ICT following method.

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share my view on the fiber and what I think will happen in todays LO.

Daily Flow bias is for a short and price after a swing down last week looks to be consolidating into a bear flag.

On the smaller time frame I think there may be some stops resting above the most recent highs (X’s). I am looking for price to test this level again and give those highs a nudge at previous resistance and MR1. Looks as though there is also some type 2 divergence on the stochastics.

I have put an order in to short at 1.3150 round number. First TP@ 1.3120. Second [email protected] which is near the most recent swing lows.

Any thoughts welcome…

RESULT: After an awesome entry withing 3-4 pips of the high, i moved stops to breakeven and price came back to test that level and stop me out before going in my direction. A bit disappointing but I didn’t lose anything.

Cheers

Hi anyone could give me a clue how to use usdx indicator in MT4.:slight_smile:

I loaded DJ_USDX_mirror in EURUSD chart and XAUUSD chart and got surprised results. I want to know what’s the reason for the difference and how to use it efficiently. :confused:

left chart is from fiber and right from gold (xu).

Update: mysteriously, it became the same when I checked it again. But some new part is different. I just noticed this becausse the newly difference disappeared minutes later then went back to chek the old differernce, it had also gone. Is the broker or software update issues?

My target limit hit the price:54: 100 pips wihtin 24hrs.Thank you Michael (ICT), your method is simply great.

I was watching ICT’s video and looking for perfect setup and find the trade entry of Search & Destroy in NZDUSD. There is a nice OTE in 15m chart, have a look, so far 70+ pip favor…

And it hit the target around 800 GMT today 12/4/2012 with 90 pips

In the chat room some friends find difficult for US dollar index divergence, Look into the dollar index and cable. As there is co-relation with Cable & Fibre both were impacted.

Hey guys,

I saw that recently there was a discussion here about MF and MS. Are these 2 tools the only ones u use to determine your bias ( long/short) ? From what i understand, the bias is set when both MS and MF are in sync, and from that point on, we only look for trades in the direction of these? And some other questions related to this topic:

1. Are MF and MS still applyable in ranging market where we have clear established Support and Resistance? ( I remember from a video that key S/R levels trump MF )
  2. I understand that , for daytrading, we use the MF from H4. But what MS do we monitor? Still H4 or Daily ? Or is there an even better MF-MS couple timeframe wise for daytrading?
  3. Same question, but for swing trading, 2-3 days open position.

Thanks! Really waiting your responses, maybe Michael also if he wants to.

GLGT

Hi Vladul11,

To me, it’s the macro economy that changes the market bias, you can watch the
ICT’s “Major Market Analysis” video. It’s good to have some knowledge of economics.
But most of us are not economist and I don’t want to be :18:. So how the market
bias changes?

There should be some major economical news release that impact the currency.
That’s why we closely monitor economical calender everyday, Michael also suggests
to watch the economical calender in his market review videos. As the US economy
is the biggest one and US dollar index also impacted (Negative/Positive) with major
currency’s economy changes and shows a print in the index. Comparing major news
release with dollar index and target currency we can find the directional bias. And it
confirms the bias crossing the 4hr swing in the chart.

I think this can show a light.

Hi,

Unfortunately I missed Chris Loris Webinar, is there a recording available?

thanks!

This price action is killing me :frowning: When are we going to move out of this range… ICT any hints aside from patience patience patience? :smiley:

He has a free members area on his webiste with all the webinar videos

Simple the exact moment you give up and stop looking at your charts

Lol. What are you guys talking about? The markets are ranging most of the time. You really don’t wanna trade/learn to trade ranging markets?

only about 80% of the time :rolleyes:

100% ranging and 100% trending. Depends on point of view and timeframe :wink:

Hello , i am new to baby pips.
I watched the Traders guild video. I am wondering is there live trade feeds that happen, or on a chat room?
The video stated daily trading on a live account. Where is the info

Thanks

It’s a lot harder (said impossible) to catch “1 shot 1 kill” (100+ pip) moves when the market is only moving up 40 pips, down 30 pips, back up 20 pips, back down 40 pips etc.

You make a rather excellent point! :wink:

It’s a software problem, the indictor has to calculate information from 4 different pairs and when you add in tick delays from the brokers servers or your PC suddenly deciding to allocate resources somewhere else for a second it can display some stange results. This is means you need to refesh the chart, I just go to a different time frame wait for the indictor to catch up then back to the original time frame.
I have to add this is not what ICT uses and you should do as he shows and use Netania for your SMT’s.

Wally

Michael, i have a quick suggestion about the market reviews/million dollar challenge videos.

I think it would be nicer to make them in the format as u did with some early PTC videos if i remember correctly. What i mean is include in the videos the moments u enter the market, the reason, the moments when u take partial profits, the reason, the moment you close the trade, the reason. Like this, after all these 36 months, we would practically have all the trades you took in this Million Dollar Challenge and the thinking behind them. Just my thought. Like this post if any of you guys agree. If not , it’s also fine :slight_smile:

GL GT