The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I agree with Vladul and it’s very important to me. This will be very helpful for us in near future to trade.

I lost the High Definition after converting it to Youtube format. Sorry for the poor quality. The content should make up for the lack in clarity.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Did you forget to plan ahead?

The higher time frames bro… the higher time frame. :wink:

Manta, if not Forex… what are you trading then?

:confused:

lol, sewing machines :)…My father diceded to retire so I have to fully take over our business and at the top of that we bought a textile factory so I have to manage this as well. Im not extremely happy about that, but thats life…

Great video as always. I needed the smack in the head after this week. The last few weeks I’ve had 100+ pip weeks with 3 trades or less per week. Feeling good getting big headed. This week for what ever reason I chucked my patience out the window tallied up 20 trades and did nothing but loose pips. I did remember to keep lowering risk however.

You were dead on with the perceived judus down tripping people up. That’s one major point I took from the video last night.

Thanks again

Nice Video ICT. Nice to refresh a few points. Many Thanks

Hey everyone… I don’t post much in the threads, but i’m a big follower of all the work that ICT puts in…

I post this after watching the latest weekly forex review video… If i’m completly honest, it was a rough week for me in terms of trading, was down overall in the week regardless, but this trade helped me recover a lot of losses for the week. It was the short on the GU, i actually got in almost at the peak at 1.5984, had a TP set at 1.5850 (which i would of cleaned up and literally taken every pip on the table) but i actually got out earlier at around +100 pips and was happy to leave the other 30 pips on the table…

I had my setup looking almost exactly as ICT pinned in the video, except picked my entry on the 4H TF and got in Thursday evening… This was my setup i posted in a thread which i comment on more frequently:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/42302-traders-arms-now-open-business-82.html#post340806

Will be following along as normal

Happy Trading! :57:

dhopp011,

The ego got the better of me this week and I got shredded on three trades and chucked away some good pips made from last weeks haul of 200+ pips. Like you say “great video” and for me it was like being slapped in the face with a big wet fish to bring me back to reality. I have now saved it to my collect and I’m going watch it every time I feel the need to place a trade without confluence.

Which review did ICT talked about the resistance level he traded this week? He said in the latest video that he said he told us he was watching the 5980 area for shorts? Don’t remember him saying this in any market reviews, but could have missed it.

If anyone could point me to this so I can go over it and review it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hey Pip
There’s a new livestream video which was recorded on Tuesday 10th, it may be in there.
I missed it too :frowning:
I think somebody gave us the heads up on the thread, but I forgot about it.

My big mistake this week was keeping my eye soley on the EU when there were better technical presenting themselves on the GU. In addition, I missed that SMT divergence signal because I was only watching the EU and I put too much reliance in a line chart that I set up for SMT diverge. I was looking at a time frame which was too high and missed the signal as the action was unfolding on the 15min time frame.

I know its nice to get the heads up with a key level but refecting back over the past week the 5980 level was screaming out at us.

I’ve started planning for the following week with mapping a couple levels on the daily trinity on EU & GU. At this moment the GU is offering better conflence with unfulfilled levels from last week and the previous week they line up nicely with levels in March (stops waiting to be taken out).

This week on the GU I’m going to be watching the 5930 level (OTE fib of last weeks hi to lo). Also noting Sunday’s opening price and noting any highs or lows between Tuesdays LO & Wednesday NYO

Does anyone consider fib timing for possible reversal points on the highs or lows for a given chart. Using the GBP/USD (as an example on the Daily) from the mid Jan low you can roughly see 21,34 and 55 day tops. I have also seen this sort of timing on GOLD and some of my stock holdings…just wondered.

[video=youtube_share;b0pmSGAldyw]http://youtu.be/b0pmSGAldyw[/video]

:57:

Another excellent video. I am really astonished it’s too accurate OTE that you marked few days ago. Thank you Michael.

How many magics are there in your basket going to unfold? Eagerly waiting too watch!

[video=youtube_share;nCRNig5IBpw]http://youtu.be/nCRNig5IBpw[/video]

High Definition Intended

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

:o

Just saw i got a mention at the end of the video! I think this actually made my day LOL…

Ready for yet another week on the battlefield! Good luck to everyone this week…

Happy Trading! :57:

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me how join Babypips chat room with Michael?

Thank you so much.

Csk.

Signup in the babypips fourm and join the chat room. You will find him in the Chat Lobby. He is usually available in NY session. You may find him other time also. Sometime he comes when ever he finds time.