The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

The month of may 2011 last year was the biggest in profit % based on my historical trade data for the cable. I also recall seeing a ICT video mentioning how he harvested a huge amount of pips that same month as well. Hope the stars line up again this upcoming month of May and history will repeat itself once again.

Hmmm, whatever happened to Cubanpip, Learnintopimppips, ClarkFX, Matty44, Flying Rhino, Pippy the Grt etc? Some of the regular contributors seem to be MIAā€¦ I hope everything is going well with you guys!

Was thinking the same just a few days ago. Really liked reading LTPP posts as he was on the right track.

You read my mind. I was thinking the same thing I hope they are raking in money from the cash machine ICT gave us

Tastefulvenom SNAP!!! Lol

[video=youtube_share;wVSQw0RyRLk]http://youtu.be/wVSQw0RyRLk[/video]

Make Sure You Have The HD maxed.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Hi there,
I am clear as crystal from ICT concept that, I do not need hundreds pips every day to be a millionaire, so why always trade without confluences? And my trade has come down to 3/4 per week per pare (Cable/Fiber) and success rate is 70+ while few weeks ago my average trade was 17 :slight_smile: and success rate ? Well you know :o ! I m studying Michaelā€™s posts, watching videos and other posters valuable thinking, above all trying to make understand market by keeping patience and it is amazingly working for me. And I believe definitely it will work for you.

regards

Ict great video. I have 2 questions to ask. I am located in Toronto canada. I am having trouble with kill zone times.
Just wondering if you can help me clarify what these times would be are in my area . I am gmt-4.

Second question, you didnā€™t touch on the Euro? Not trading this pair this week.

Thanks ICT.:slight_smile:

7-9 GMT LO

12-14 GMT NYO

15-17 GMT LC

So gmt -4 would make itā€¦

3-5 LO

8-10 NYO

11-13 LC

EDIT: Clint is correctā€¦ sorry for the confusion. Use this instead 301 Moved Permanently

Ridethetrend,

Two of the times given in the previous post are incorrect.

The correct Kill Zone Times for your time zone (GMT-4) are:

Asian Kill Zone: 7pm-11pm EDT (note: this is a 4-hour KZ)

London Open Kill Zone: 2am-4am EDT

New York Open Kill Zone: 7am-9am EDT

London Close Kill Zone: 11am-1pm EDT

No mention of fiber this week Mike? :wink:

Hello PureMuscle,

this is what I found so farā€¦:smiley:

My bias going into this week is bearishā€¦ Wasnā€™t planning to trade today, but saw a good setup this morning and took it. Working on tackling my over trading problem this week so this is 1 of a maximum 4 trades im taking this weekā€¦

Short Fiber @ 1.3258 - TP at 1.3185

• Time of day
  • SMT Divergance
  • Known Support level
  • OTE within OTE - Higher timeframe OTE zone, and picked an OTE for entry on a lower timeframe

Removed 75% at +35 pips in prep for any possible NY retracements and have locked BEā€¦ Letting the rest rideā€¦

Iā€™m done for the day :57:

Hey Clint the kill zones start One hour before the session starts. ei london kill zone 2 - 4 am but london session starts at 3 am? Does that make sense.

This is where i am getting confused.

Thanks your help would be much appreciated.

Hi Nitsuj,

What I do is making different profiles and naming them appropriate (Trinity, HTF S&R, etc.). And there are FX pares in each profile with the same type of analyses (for example fiber, cable and aussie). Profiles could be set through entering ā€œFilesā€ (on the left up) and chosing ā€œProfilesā€.
I hope that would help.

P.S. Does anyone have ebooks by Larry William? I would really appreciate any help.

GLGT!

Hi Michael some of the video I can not play on iPhone, showing content removed, is there any specific reason, or it is removed. Like this video also showing the same problem.

I was wondering if other people are having a problem getting the cot report. Went to there web site and itā€™s not there.

Itā€™s funny how i have been trying to get it for 2 weeks and still cant.

HMMMMMMMMM!

Seems ok to me, just wish there was an almost-automatic way to import the data without a bit of editing.
Commitments of Traders - CFTC

Historical
Historical Compressed - CFTC

Hey trint when i try your link , or go on the site my self i look under the futures section and its blank.

Yes, iā€™m having the same problem.

It says: this content was not made available by the owner for mobile devices.
I cannot view it on iPhone nor iPad.

Is there any specific reason for limiting views to computers only?
Maybe the ā€˜turn fulll HD onā€™ hint might be the answer :slight_smile:

[B]Direct Download Links
[/B]
Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Market-Review-04_29_12
Download Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Markeā€¦4-AAC-.mp4 - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Market-Review-04_22_12
Download Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Markeā€¦uTube.WEBM - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

Price-Action-Examplesā€”General-Knowledge
Download Price-Action-Examplesā€”Genā€¦wledge.flv - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

MarketReview18.4.2012
Download MarketReview18.4.2012.flv - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage