The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

PIPhanger,

I’ve been writing you an replay for last hour or so, but decided to scrap it as it feels like preaching and judging too much and who am I to give you an advice…

so i’ll just post two images …

Now, go have your 2 week holiday and come back fresh. Quitting is not an option here!

GLGT!

Hey Oatzilla…

Apologies for the late reply, busy day at work and also huge frustrations in terms of trading today…

As i highlighted, it seemed my above analysis last night was almost spot on, which im happy about… However…
This morning was unexpectedly busy at work, lack of chart time at LO had me rush into an entry, (ignoring my own setup i had eyed yesterday) and i got long at 1.6153. Couldnt check my charts most the day but as i hadnt got a notification on my phone that i hadnt hit my SL, nor my TP1 i figured price hadnt done much… When i finally got a look at my charts i had seen that price literally came within about 1/2 pips away from my SL but i managed to stay in somehow…

NY retrace showed OTE, both cable and fiber, and also a beautiful SMT divergence to what i thought would bring the up move… But obviously, as i guess you saw… Nothing… Looked a bears game most the day…

Once i got home i analyzed and re-analyzed my trade and everything said it should be going up but just didnt have the drive. I closed out my trade at LC at more or less BE after being negative most the day. Frustrated and angry (at either myself or my trading - i didnt know which to blame), i went to the gym to destroy my body - instead of taking it out on my account lol…

Just walked back in, head is a lot clearer than before so will get down to some analysis before bed…
Off the top of my head, looking at the looks of the daily candle at the moment, looks like huge accumulation happened today… Tomorrow, could be Judas below today’s lows to take out anybody who already got long and then unload and drive upwards? As ever, time will tell…

(Apologies for my life story LOL)
:57:

Thanks, I’ve been successfully scalping using the concepts for the last few weeks. But i now want to expand to weekly swings. It’s great to see the ideas others have.

This could bode well for you tomorrow. It looks like it may be setting up for a search and destroy day. I mark my stops on the 15m. GLGT :slight_smile:

Hey guys :slight_smile:

Not sure if anyone before me has mentioned it, but would you agree that there could be an ongoing stop run/turtlesoup pattern on the daily fiber…? Monday’s low dipped past the lowest of the three daily fractals by 20 pips or so, is this enough to be consider the buy stops taken out?

On a daily magnitude 20 pips on the fiber doesn’t seem much, and the market may very well trade lower… As I write this a new fractal low seems to be forming, and leads me to think that a bullish view on tomorrows London open might be an idea. What do you think?

Im long on the Cable at 1.6135. Triple nested OTEs, todays MS1, yesterdays S1, TT/PP buy zone, SMT divergence between EUR and GBP on 5m, as well some higher TF SMT divergence. Looking to take most of the position, if not all of it off at 1.6180 as we are counter trend and there is great confluence there of R1, previous S/R, Fridays Asian session low, 261% extension of smallest OTE, and 127% extension of other OTE used for entry, TT level, and it is the 79% retracement of Mon high to Tues low. Just my thoughts…

Anyone else thinking along the same lines?

I still don’t know if I should consider this a good set up (trying to be more conservative now that I’m back)…I feel like there are lots of reasons for this trade, but its against 4h MF. So I dunno…

What all needs to line up for you guys to have your ‘for sure’ set up for a trade?

TT buy/sell zone?
PP buy/sell zone?
4h MF?

I kind of consider those the big three and sort of ‘require’ 2 of the 3 to take a trade. Should I require all three? What do you do? and where is Michael’s trading plan video?:5:

Matty

Hi Matty

Personally, my bias is bullish both cable and fiber but my preferred pair is trading the cable…

I dont think im looking to get long until i see a stop raid to the downside. It seemed after yesterday’s failed attempt to break up we need a signifcant stop raid down before a push up…

In an ideal world, the setup ill be looking for is to see the cable raid its lows made yesterday at 1.6125, and fiber raid its low on Sunday (which are lingering quite close after last nights Asian. That would create the SMT divergance between the two, at the point i’d be looking for an entry long - possibly institutional level 1.6120?..

But, who knows, the market seems to have its own mind lol…

Good luck with your trade :57:

Closed half of GU at 1.6158 ( 30 pips) and the other half stopped at brake even. So probably we are about to raid stops below first…

My order just got filled - long cable from 1.6122
Looks like it could even be gunning to take out Sunday lows…
Nice SMT divergance here though… Hoping this plays out well…

I have re-entered at 1.6101 with 20 pips stop. But there is a coil formation on GU and a brake of 1.6128 level might hint on further move down till 1.6050 levels. Anyway I hope that SMT divergence and 1.61 lnstitutional level plus support on higher time frame will take over and we go up! :slight_smile:

We had swing low on the daily chart and was expecting to go lower and i thought it would raid the stops below 1.6125 and 1.6114 and was thinking at entering at 1.6100.got filled at 1.6107.Let’s see what happens :slight_smile: if it goes down it will probably reach 1.6080 and then up up

Nice entry! Literally caught it at the tip… Diverence is looking strong for now so hoping this trade will play out as planned… My entry it seems could have been much better, but i didnt think it would break the Sunday lows, figured we had already created our low for the week…

Anyway, lets hope this holds out…

Good trading :57:

EDIT: Looks like its even giving an OTE… Should of held out, that would have been a beauty entry!

I like how you people enter at 11 london time :slight_smile: i thought that LO killzone ended at 10. I guess that just me. Following blindly what ICT gaves us. Maybe thats the real problem. Talking about SMT, i had few on killzone:

Didn’t play out.

And not to hurt anyone, but if someone DOES have figured this out, can someone start posting trade ideas with charts before move and tell us (newbies) why he’s entering there. I really would appreciate that (i think most of us would be thankful), because am struggling… And i believe that’s how trading should be done - knowing where you entering before actual move. But that’s once again just me.

Hi Folks,

Looking for help to determine directional bias for the day. I have done the ICT bits, EMA’s & Fractals but still having problems. I am UK based so London open is a must for me, although probably the most difficult to get right. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.

Hey peeps,
i’ve just seen some SMT divergence between fiber and cable, both are at support levels that i noted from before. I’m looking for an OTE to go long in NYO. i’ll let you know if i manage to get in on an OTE and how it pans out. I don’t usually trade NYO and when I do its usually with the trend of the day so this make me feel a little nervous even though I think i’m doing the right thing. 1% risk on this trade when i enter and i’ve posted a chart to show the resistance and SMT divergence

Thanks SanJ,
I hope it will work for us nicely. An by the way it looks like turtle soup on 4h formed.

GLGT

Tbh PipJoker… I think most of us here do not have it figured out… Im pretty much a newbie myself and im open to sharing my ideas. If you go back a few posts of mine i called earlier towards LO that i was looking for the level i entered at - granted my entry could have been a lot better as it turned out, i knew where my entry was before the move happened…

Yes i agree the time of day was off, but at the time, other confluences were calling me in and in the end i took the bait and went for it… If it comes and stops me out then the ‘time of day factor’ will be something i need to consider much more when taking future trades…

I have work usually from LO to LC, and at work i have no access to my charts with my proper analysis that i have at home so for me personally its difficult to post a chart… I will be happy to post my analysis to my trade when im back from work - but it means again posting after ive taken the move. The best i can do is post my indication as to where i think price will go…

Anyway, im currently sitting around BE in my trade, found some resistance at Asian lows but hope it’ll push through…

:57:

I find charts from after the move more educational then those posted before. Gives you a chance to examine what went right (or wrong). And discuss what changes could be made to improve on the next trade.

it seems a few of us have the same trade idea, that’s either a really good thing because we are understanding the same concepts or a really bad thing because we are all making the same mistakes lol.

Anyways, i’ve now drawn a fib going into NYO and i’ve set my entry at 1.6106, and it will be open till 2pm GMT if im not filled by then i’ll close the order. My stop will be 25pips for this one as it will easily be 10pips below the low made today on the cable. Good luck everyone!

Hi PipJoker,

Actually there were few of us posting our view to go long on GU. Me personally was long from yesterday. Booked half at 30 pips and rest stopped at brake even today 1.6126.
As I believe that we are now generally in down trend I have assumed that before moving on SM must raid buy stops above 1.62 level. Therefore short counter-trend long could be a nice deal. But at the same time possible raid of sell stops at lows 1.612 before going higher was pointing at good opportunity to go long (could be possible S&D day or week). So I figured 1.6110 level as reflection OTE (Asia low to LS high) plus 1.6096 level (TT fib 127% projection level because of brake lower from trinity range) and was lucky to catch 1.6101 level to go long.
But again this is just what I think will work positive.

GLGT :slight_smile: