The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

LOL! I was just about to type ‘me too’ and u guys stop watching my trades when bang big spike took out my 1.5595 TP, What was that about?!?! - The rate staying the same?!?! WTH.
Anyway good trading guys 160pips in a split second and we’re all looking at the same things at the same time… Awesome :slight_smile:

Wally

Went ahead and got out of my cable trade at the ADR at 1.5537. Roughly 85+pips. By far the best trade I have ever done. Before this trade my top trade was 65 pips.

SanJ, PM, McaWally… Riding the lightning!!!..Your trading is ROCKING!!!

Wow that is awesome :smiley: Top class trade bro!

Out of curiosity, who is your broker? My feed topped out at 1.5567 :?

Lol bro I wish I was riding the lightning :wink: I closed my trade way too early - got scared :frowning:

And i entered fiber. Ofc its a LOL, while cable moved +130 pips, fiber moved +30 :slight_smile: lovely…

+1 to that, my feed also topped at around the same price, still holding for my 1.5595…

You my friend, are doing a ‘SanJ’… Today was just my luck day, got in on the right pair for once, +30 is pips for the bank nonetheless!

The worst thing that i saw both trades. Picked the euro :slight_smile: yeah… bad luck on this one. Still in the trade, might hold till the weekend. I hope to get at least +100… not even going to look to cable. It might reach +250 or even more if USD data will be worse. Envy you :wink:

Great trade SanJ, backed the wrong horse today, took Fiber long, 5 Min OTE below Asian Range at previous session low, Closed out trade at +30pips. Made back some of the loss from yesterday. Why didn’t I pay closer attention to cable today!!! Maybe the rate announcement gave me the jitters:34:

I got too on edge watching that linger near my TP
Manually closed at +145 pips - 1.559…

Best trade in ages… Not even worried about what ive left on the table… Will probably take the week off unless there is a real no brainer screaming at me tomorrow :smiley:

:57:

Bobmaninc, thanks for posting this. I never thought much of the hidden OTE, mainly because I wasn’t sure when or where the appropriate time to use it would be. Well, while looking for an entry point last night, I used the high from Tuesday to yesterdays high to draw my fib on the cable, and I got about as accurate entry as you could while being asleep, probably within a couple pips of the judas low. Your couldn’t have made your commment any more timely!

Yeah sorry guys i actually had 1.55945 as TP (allowing for spread) and Alpari topped at 1.55937 ?? but it took me in.

weird.

Wally

Great trade SanJ.

Could you point out the bullish SMT for me? I didn’t take a trade this morning because I didn’t see any SMT. But I wasn’t at my computer all morning to monitor.

Thanks

Glad to hear it. I used to use it before I learned the whole OTE concept but the 61.8 fib is no secret. I just seen in the last market review on the first page that ICT drew a fib off a low to a low to get OTE and when I seen it I guess it shook it loose from the back of the memory banks. Glad I watched it as trying to learn all the concepts discussed here one must not lose focus on the basics. Especially if they work.

Hey Hat-Trick

Yeah sure, note below the Cable made a LL (on the left) and the Fiber failed to follow suit (on the right)

wow! I wish I could frame this day and hang it on my wall!
140 pips on the way up and then short at the big fig… took first profit and moved SL to BE… would be neat if this turns out to be my first multi-day swing;)

happy to see my analysis is in sync with the topshots in here more and more often - fuels my spirit up and makes me hope to be on the right track;)

I don’t think I would have had the balls to enter my long trade today at LO if I was trading with a live account… but my self esteem is growing, and I think in a few weeks I might consider to take the leap and fund a tiny live account;)

congrats to all the winners today;)
I’ll keep my short open and see where it takes me (since my SL is already at BE…)
cheers and have a great weekend y’all!
fredy

edit: short is currently at +112 pips where I just scaled out a little more… I’ll let the remaining portion in and keep SL at BE (tempted to trail the stop but for now I just keep it at BE, since I’ve already been paid handsomely in demo money)

edit2: closed the last bit (0.05lots) at +198, as I thought +200 would be pushing my luck hahaha;) actually I was just too excited to have bagged that many pips and I couldn’t wait to finish the trade and write it down in my journal…:wink: maybe it will still move further down in LC, but currently I’m too happy to be concerned about what I may have left on the table…

edit3: this week: 3 trades, 3 winners, and +11.2% - a smiley face doesn’t even come close to the smile I’m currently wearing;) I think I truly deserved me some ice-cream now;)

have a wonderful weekend y’all!

nice trading moustacheteers,you guys are really nailing it lately. I’m sure ICT is quite proud

I’m voting this for trade of the week, I think it’s your turn bro :-). I would have won it but I think you have to actually trade to win lol

Look at USDx !!!

imgur: the simple image sharer

Wow bro, always spotting the beauties! :smiley: Do you ever make losses??? :stuck_out_tongue: