The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

“Little” bit of crazy gap action on the fiber here… Perhaps we’ll see some pre-asian whiplash

Not that i trade the Asian…
But just a little peek at the daily chart on the fiber with a noted low at 1.266 - confluence daily HTF OTE…

Food for thought :slight_smile:

Hello Kjsymes,

the video you looking for is “MLK Chit Chat 01-13-12 Review”…this is from the first videos on Livestream…

ICT starts to talk about it just a little before 37mins…

Hope that helps…

GLGT for everyone

Thank you everyone!

After posting, was when i saw that you said that you already seen the vid “How Pro use Indi´s”…

but I found what you were looking for and I edited my post and rewrite it right…

Was looking for a false breakout here, and took a shot at 2666 with SL at 2680

Looking for 20 pips, got 22 pips!

Sorry, don’t know how to post pics, but on the hourly chart the cable is making a lower high and the fiber is making a higher high, in this environment what would your sentiment be right now?

If one is making a higher high and the other fails to make the same higher high (showing weakness), that is bearish SMT divergence

Thank you popinjay, but would you consider being bearish with the current bull strength that is out there now?

Sure I would consider it definitely. Long term trend on daily and weekly still appears down and we have reached a nice old support level which may now act as resistance on the daily. Just have to do your analysis and go with it

Thanks for your advice, good luck this week:)

Thats a great way to start a week.

Got in at the same spot (1.26665 to be exact), 1/2 off at 30 pips, SL to BE, gonna let the rest ride to close the gap…

Matty

More food for thought:
OTE on the one hour pound:

Higher time frame (4 hr)SMT Divergence:

Short term SMT Divergence:

Nice I took a short on my Aussie looking for the gap to close. Stop is at BE so if it dont I dont care. What I will say with the Aussie if the gap is this big to the up side. The gap might or might not close but tuesday will be a good day for longs. Just call it a hutch if the gap closes. I dont go long for a reason so dont take my advise. Watch either the OTE vid or the COT report vid (cant remember which) on tuesdays and the market. Just food for thought

I caught a short entry for EUR/USD at 1.2640 this London Open, based on the following:

• Key Resistance Level (former January & May 2012 support)
  • Pivot Sell Zone (R3)
  • Weekly Trinity Overbought
  • SMT Correlated Pair Divergence (Fiber making a lower high from Asia into the London Open, Cable posting a higher high from Asia into the LO)
  • Short at Asian High retest

TP1 hit at 1.2550 for 90 pips

I will keep 50 % open targeting the Weekly range, with the stop at 1.2620. I’m looking for 1.2480 and 1.24.

Second half closed at 1.2540 for 126.6 pips. Not a bad start to the week. : )

this was a pretty obvious trade… closing the gap… too bad I didn’t enter hahahaha

congratulations mates!

My short was just closed for a nice gain. That was a big gap. I normally dont trade gaps but given the R:R on that one I had to take a shot. I see I was not alone

That is absolute carnage bro :smiley: Congrats once again! :smiley: Seriously dude, do you ever make a mistake?? :o