The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

One shot one kill brother! :smiley: Congrats! :smiley:

Sure, I do. :smiley: But reducing my trading to a few trades per week have greatly increased my win ratio/RR ratio.

Iā€™ll start with live trading in September, then Iā€™ll set up my journal thread. A whole different story, but I will take it as a challenge. I have great faith in the concepts and I think thatā€™s key. Very nice work on your journal BTW, itā€™s really neat and inspirational!

Beautifully done and thanks for posting this. Iā€™m still so new to Mikeā€™s system and tools - itā€™s nice to see a snapshot of you intercepting smart moneyā€™s profitsā€¦ :slight_smile:

I love it.

Whatever youā€™re doing, keep at it. I think my plan at this point is to start real demo trading in September and finally go Live December 1st. Youā€™re an inspiration FX - so, thanks again.

Mike

I can not express the level of satisfaction I receive when I see so many of you taking down such handsome pip hauls. It is so rewarding to see those who stick to their guns and not give upā€¦ only to see the promise of resultsā€¦ coming to pass.

Well Done Folks!
GLGT :57:

All thanks to your inspiration and teachings bro! :wink:

Thinking out loud - do I see 1.2380 looming this week? Iā€™ve marked it with a blue line for buy interest and 1.2710 as a possible sell point - in between? Iā€™m neutral
Fiber ā€¦ 1.5615 Iā€™m a bear , 1.5250 a bull ā€¦ Iā€™m trying to think like the MMā€™s as ICT suggests :slight_smile:

Just hearing Irish TV news - they are talking of no.2 bailout for Spain already - seems the cost of the bond market will become too high and since the announced bail out is for banks only the Spanish govt still relying on the bond market.
Also they are talking of Italy - British news had little icons of dominoes falling over.

All this leaves the banks plenty of scope for moving prices - expect volatility - both directions.

As I said - just thinking out loud.

Whats up with the trading plan? It s being posted for a month now

Remember that magic word ā€” patience :wink:

Hehe. I also remember the magic word ā€œMayā€ :wink:

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m never gonna give up :28: Even though I havenā€™t posted much lately Iā€™m still plugging away at things and have what I would say is a ā€œfluidā€ trading plan at the moment. Iā€™ve been profitable, but not consistent enough and definitely not disciplined enough. Iā€™m hoping to solidify my trading plan to have more concrete rules and increase my consistency. Looking forward to the Trading Plan series and thanks again for all you do.

Matty

Haha, you arrived out of nowhere and did an excellent job of one-upping my trade! I think itā€™s great though. Iā€™m like ICT, I just love seeing this stuff work. Seeing 5 other people make winning trades gives me the confidence of winning 5 myselfā€¦ keep em coming :wink:

Yeah, its nice when you can just relax knowing you put on a good trade based off of sound concepts and the only thing you gotta ā€œworryā€ about is if you beat everyone else in pips :wink: ( I kid of course )

Matty

Iā€™ve mentioned before in these forums that Iā€™m working on my own ā€œICT manualā€ based on my notes from the available material. Itā€™s still a work in progress, Iā€™m still a newb on the material, and I still have videos to watch. However, Iā€™m wondering if someone has their own notes/materials that theyā€™d be interested in merging with mine or enhancing what I already have to make a fuller, more robust ā€œmanualā€.

This is my way to consume the data and Iā€™d like to have a reference at the end that I can have freely available when needed. I created a Google Doc which I can share so that we can both continue to update. Please message me so we can coordinate if youā€™re interested. Apologies if this is inappropriate to ask in any way.

EJ

Well was a good start then for some reason I decided to break my own rules and try to go long. The entry was sound but I was reminded of 2 things.

1. Why I only look to short
  2. Why I do not break my rules

I paid for that decision. Still ahead for the week. Guess its down to 1% I go.

Are you looking for a detailed ā€œmanualā€ or rather a summarization of all videos?

Did anyone see following tweet: Twitter / ICT_Babypips: Million Dollar Challenge U

ā€œMillion Dollar Challenge Update: $12578 from $1500 USD Talk with you all view Market Review tomorrow. GLGTā€

Has the challenge already started? If so, where can we find the thread/page/progress/ā€¦?

Which is more important? Stoploss or profit take?

being profitable :32:

Ok iā€™m a little lost today, was looking for a buy, but havenā€™t found an entry yet.
Euro seems the better pair to buy because its making higher highs and higher lows on the daily chart, where as the cable failed to make a higher high.

no OTE on either Euro or Cable for an entry this morning.

The other thing that has thrown me off is that Euro has started going up but the USDX has failed to go lower. hmmmm, does that mean the USDX is showing strength.

The only buy I could have took was in Asia at 1.2450 mark, but i was expecting an OTE from that low to the high of Asia.

there was smt divergence between cable and fiber at around 7:30am GMT but i was expecting them to go down a little further for my entryā€¦ I think iā€™ll wait for NYO now

Did anyone else get in?

ok i take that back about no OTE for the cable because it has hit the 62% which is a valid OTE from Fridays low to yesterdays high, i was just hoping for it to hit the sweet spot around 72%