The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

What do you guys think about this ascending triangle on Cable H4 at the Monthly Pivot point with multiple retests? If it fullfils by the book, it would drop just below the low made in the start of June, which would take out the SL-es of the buyers, before the move up suggested by the Seasonals+COT information.

I tried to hold at least 30 % open for the Weekly range, but todayā€™s market hit my trailed SL at 1.2550.

Result:
TP1 50 % at 1.2550 for 90 pips
TP2 20 % at 1.2450 for 190 pips
TP3 30 % at 1.2550 for 90 pips (with the 1st TP, basically 80 % at 1.2550)

To split my position sizes efficient with take profit targets clearly isnā€™t my strength yet, but Iā€™m not gonna complain about a winning trade. :smiley:

Done for the week. Happy trading everyone.

[video=youtube_share;W5sl3yNmYig]http://youtu.be/W5sl3yNmYig[/video]

What hurts the mostā€¦

Rushing and feeling like you ā€œmustā€ learn it all right now. Go through the school at Babypipsā€¦ completely. It will give you a foundation to build uponā€¦ then go through my libraryā€¦ you will glean more if you are relaxed and give yourself permission to move at a reasonable paceā€¦ itā€™s a journey not a raceā€¦ enjoy the process.

I promise youā€¦ if you take your time, you will thank me for it. :57:

GLGT

:35: You guys are killing it ā€¦ I mean KILLING IT! I love it! :13:

There was a really nice setup for the long just nowā€¦ Fuelled by the news too, hope somebody grabbed that!

My trade just hit SLā€¦ Think i may take the week out to reloadā€¦ Making silly mistakes

Good luck and hope big pips comes everyone elses way :57:

Hey guys,Iā€™ve been thinking about how to spot stop hunting areas. Sometimes itā€™s not clear cut, especially for new people like myself. I find myself looking back at charts wondering what happened then thinking oh thats why price moved that way. So it hit me today when I saw that some brokers like oanda offer an insight peice of their order book. I was thinking I could use this information to find where most untriggered orders are which would be counter trend to the higher time frame. I know broker order books only offer a tiny fraction of retail traders but if most retail traders are doing the same thing then this info might have some value. Simply just plot a ā€œhot spotā€ so to speak on my current chart. This way, if I see price moving towards that area for no apparent reason then I know its stop hunting time. Iā€™ve been watching a couple of pairs after the news today and you can clearly see the manipulation. Whatchu guys think?

had a limit sell order at 1.56 -> wasnā€™t triggered by 5 pips.
had a limit sell order at 1.2562 (weekly CP) -Y wasnā€™t triggered by 1 pip
well I guess some higher force wants me to stay flat today;) tomorrow is another day I guess;)
congrats to the ones ā€œless flatā€ than me;)
cheers and happy hunting
fredy

I caught the cable at the re test of the asian low. Letā€™s see how the action unfolds later.

Took a cheeky London close trade on Fiber at the Fig 1.2600. Its an OTE short on 60min chart too. SMT and Stoch divergence.
Lets see how it pans out. Booking 50% at 30 pips and move stop to B/E and let it ride

I almost forgot to ask, I was gone from May 3 - June 8th did any new modules come out that I may want to consider archiving incase some d-bag comes in loses money and cries wolf to the CTFC?

The market review posted on June 3th on YouTube and the September 2012 preview video are the only ones Iā€™m aware of.

there is instruction and direct link on first sheet how to use it, as for manipulating it, havent go a clueā€¦ this is alien creation to me, sorry :slight_smile:

I donā€™t archive the market reviews, just the instructional tools like the Hidden OTE but thanks, good lookin out

Not sure if anyone cares but the Aussie is forming an OTE off a rejection from Pairty. Just also happens to be on either the R1 or R2 pivot and in the sell zone on The weekly trinity. I am not around to trade it right now. Wrong time of day but if it hangs out for a bit AO could be a nice chance to get short

I am sorry Michael, I asked the question but due to net problem could not able to attend the livestream session. But thank you for
your recording video. Seems, I m on right track. I also went long cable in the stop raid. Todayā€™s cable was as like yesterdayā€™s fiber. My confluence was, today fiber went in a big range in Asia and London open session so it is cable may go up in NY session. On the other hand watching two lower low & stop raid confirm the smart money playing in Cable. So here is high probability to go long,
later it formed OTE and went up.

Anyway thank you very much, I do appreciate your prompt reply.

Right on the button - thanks for posting

pretty cool to watch, even from the sidelines

Kind of funny I am in this trade reguardless of the fact I was not here to pull the trigger. My short last night hit TP1 so I took 50% and moved stop to BE. Somehow I forgot to move my stop. Stop was at 1.0010. It got missed by 3 pips on the test of pairty today (thank god). I will have to watch that as this trade could (and should) have gone from a winner to a loser real fast. I got lucky. 3 pips whew that close. On the bright side I am getting fairly good at spotting OTE. I seen that on a crapy yahoo finance line chart and happen to know where R1 pivot was since this is pretty much the only chart I look at I tend to see it in my sleep lol

Nice trade Bob, proves the value in limiting your pairs - you get to know by instinct where price should be.