The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

here ya go :slight_smile:

I dont care what others say about you your alright in my book man

Well, I have written a summarization in form of notes for all the videos, not sure if that is something that could be useful to you?

I agree ref stop raids today - 2 on the cable - 1st when it went over 5520 + the spread, 2nd at 5455.
ICT says that when you see that stab to and away from price that bears the hall mark of a stop raid.
I have noticed often, especially on the cable, on the 15 min chart stochs will show up these raids,
My notes from ICT video on the subject of osc divergence ā€œprice higher high with osc lower high - the jump in price is judas, turtle soup or fakeout, it will go downā€.
And the opposite note " price made a lower low - osc did not , price is judas, turtle soup or fakeout, it will go up."

Look at todayā€™s cable 15 min with stochs. at 07.30 significant higher high in price -not on stoch - at a big fig + key level.
Then look at one hour later stab down in price not on osc.

Interestingly in those same notes about type 2 or hidden divergence " price making a higher low but osc making a lower low - price will go up, it will continue upward"

Price made a higher low at 14.15 1.5510 but look at stoch - a lower low - price duly went up, it continued up.
Must watch this in future.

[video=youtube_share;RiDjTekx9eY]http://youtu.be/RiDjTekx9eY[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Sweet now I might stop walking into walls lol

Hello everyone,

I started a new thread ( 301 Moved Permanently ) and everyone is invited to leave a comment , opinion, everything and everyone is well come.

IĀ“ll only post my best trades here, but all my trades will be in my tread.

I wish Good Luck and Good Trading for Everyone.

ok ok I know I said I would leave it on, but after looking again at the charts that resistance level 1.5600 is bothering me, plus I have to admit iā€™m a bit swayed by the market review, iā€™m taking my 100 pips and running for the hills!! lol.

two trades this week, two wins, wooohooooo, making up for last week.   Both my trades have been 1/2 of 1%, and both were mentioned by ICT in the market review which is giving me a bit more confidence that i'm doing the right things.  Wooooooooooohooooooooo!!  how good are we gonna be by the end of the year!!!

EDIT: just wanted to add a little nod to the teamā€¦All for one, one for alll lol

SanJ !!! Top Shot Honours!!! You Smashed it man!, ā€¦like a surgeon ā€¦ i think we found you a new nickname, Dr Sanj!! :wink: well done bro!!
alll 4 1, 1 4 all

EDIT: FredFresh just realised youā€™re in there too, hats off to you my friend, thatā€™s a serious pip haul !!!

[B]Hey Babypipsters! [/B] :wink:

I have received a number of emails over the last few months and the common theme is thisā€¦ ā€œICT which pattern or techniques should I use to trade with?ā€ To which I obviously never respond to as I think the point is missed by suggesting what I think a Trader should use versus what they themselves should select by trial and preference.

I have long been something of a Magician and one of my Mentors in Magic is Jeff McBride who I had the pleasure to meet personally. I asked him which form of Magic he started with and my personal interest close up and Manipulation of cardsā€¦ I asked him for his personal favorite routine in his card manipulation act. After some time and pointers from him, which I am very appreciative for - thanks Jeff - he ended with this nuggetā€¦ ā€œFind one thing you likeā€¦ and do it well.ā€ So I picked what I enjoyed and mastered that specific routine.

Now letā€™s be frank folksā€¦ you are not going to see ICT doing cameo appearances on the next car insurance commercials like the infamous David Copperfieldā€¦ nor will I be headlining a Las Vegas show with finger flinging and prestidigitation on the part of Fxā€™s own Sniperā€¦ thatā€™s simply not going to be happening. However, it did come to mind that this is precisely what developing Traders should doā€¦ namely pick a pattern they like and is easy for them to spot on their ownā€¦ then do it well.

I said this before and it bears repeatingā€¦ you can build a career with one pattern that is built on strong premise and Key S&R. So with this in mind over the next few weeks we will be showcasing a pattern every week and highlight itā€™s appearance, use and results in the weekly reviews. My aim is to simply illustrate how doing only one thing consistently can be the determining factor to your overall consistency as a developing Traderā€¦ and this really should be your focusā€¦ I trust you will agree!

As always folksā€¦ [B]GLGT[/B] :57:

In case you are wondering who Jeff McBride isā€¦

[video=youtube_share;KWDSiiEQCNc]http://youtu.be/KWDSiiEQCNc[/video]

I am jealousā€¦I grew up buying all kind of magic trick and have thousands of dollars worth which I only did infront of friends, not on stageā€¦I just loved the reactions from people when I would pull tricks offā€¦

Jeff McBride was the first Magic Training video I ever purchased and is still one of my favorite, wish I could of seen him liveā€¦

I am going to enjoy these patterns one a week and really love learning this way, having you point them out and discussing themā€¦It really helpsā€¦

Now if we could just get you to review the trades you take in great detail and why or why not you did what you did to take the trade would be great alsoā€¦

Once againā€¦Thank you ICT!!!

GLGT!

Do you happen to have a crash course on how to import the data over to the excel spreadsheet. This thing is way to advanced for me but is lightyears beyond what I was doing. This is great as soon as I figure out how to maintain it

I met the amazing Kreskin onceā€¦ it was amazing

Did he know you were coming before you got there?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now if i can only magicaly switch my chart when its going the wrong way, i would be a pip killer. lol

That guy is good.

Well I need to meet this guy. I tried to make dollar bills appear like that yesterday and well it didnt work so well. Now that I got a market review (thanks ICT) I stop running around like a chicken with its head cut off I made a short again. At BE 50% taken almost puts me back to 2% risk. and put yesterday dust in the wind. i dont know what the hell I was thinking. Might be my dog got picked up by the pound so I had to bail him out of jail. Never fun to do

Does anyone know if ICT has a video that he explains how he gets all his key resistance and support lvls? I have his earlier videos as well.

Hello everyone,

Well it has been a long time since I have gone through the babypips school, but I am returning again. I found myself halfway through ICTā€™s videos and then read his post to finally close out the best thread I have ever read and or participated in of any forums period. Does anyone think it would hurt to do both simultaneously? I want to get through it all so fast, but at the same time I donā€™t want to miss even the smallest nuggetā€¦

I appreciate all of the comments and participation everyone makes here, I am learning and never have been more tired from lack of sleep and have never been happier, So here is a big thank you to you all!

So far I know there is no other videos about support & resistance ( except PTC where every time ICT shows key level ) but I have a post of Michael that is very prime, I think this can help like me newbieā€¦

ICT says,

"[B][B]Key Support and Resistance Levels[/B][/B]

The easiest way to find Key levels to anticipate reactions in the future is to begin with the long term charts and work your way down to the lowest timeframe you intend to trade from.

Monthly charts:
Note the highs the market turned at and the lows the market turned at. These levels are the obvious levels that any quick glance would reveal. Do not strain your eyes and waste time wondering if a specific level is a Key levelā€¦ it is because it is obvious. These market turning points are obviousā€¦ do not overthink them.

Weekly Charts:
The long term Monthly Key S&R levels will appear on these charts as well as new Key Levels the Monthly timeframe was not so apparent to see.

Daily Charts:
This is where the banks work from. All the longer term Monthly and Weekly S&R levels are to be plotted on this Daily time frame. The Daily chart will present its own Key S&R levels and these need noted as well.

The Intraday Time Periods:
I like the 4 hour, 1 hour and 15 minute time periods. These will show excellent reaction levels to anticipate trades to set up on far in the future and this is the key to proper trade selection and developing patience. Note the Key S&R levels on your individual intraday charts you like to use. The ones I mentioned are considered professional choice.

Now that you have these levels noted on your charts, plot your Pivot levels on the intraday charts and youā€™re in businessā€¦ I promise youā€¦ if you do the routine above on any pair of your choiceā€¦ every major swing in the weeks trading will either begin or end at one of these Key levels. Look on the left side of your charts and study how these levels called huge swings.

Once you have these plotted walk forward this week and see how your pair of choice reacts at these levels. You will be amazed at how you can sit back and wait for the market to come to youā€¦ and not chase it and find yourself on the wrong end of the Dealers Spread and negative Pips to boot!

Happy Hunting!"

A short order i left this morning got filled today on the fiberā€¦ Short @ 1.253

Had a nice SMT Divergence, fiber making a short term HH + Judas stop raid on yesterdayā€™s high, wider OTE from Monday NY high to Yesterdays low, confluence of todays R1 level, stochastic also just reach overbought on the hourlyā€¦

Currently sitting on around +10 pips-ish, first target 1.25 and then will hopefully hold until at least yesterdays lowā€¦

Lets hope for no crazy-ness like yesterdayā€¦

:57:

EDIT: The SMT i was looking at just got ripped apartā€¦ A break of the 1.56 on the cable creates another bearish SMTā€¦ Wonder if my trade will hang in there before a possible down move?.. Stops at 1.256