The Inside Bar - Free Video Course

I guess the tone of it just feels off, I mean we all know you can give any system to a massive group of people and some will fail with it, some wont like it, some will adapt it to suit them, some will succeed etc… so if you really wanted to share something, why not make the video course, get a YT channel going with subs etc… and create your own open following and if that does well you will even make residual income from offer a great free service/community anyway.

ofc the OP can do as he wishes, just seems so cloak and dagger, like this system is soo good every person will be perfect and making 80% er month that its gonna take food off the op’s table? or collapse the forex market over night?!

IMHO if one really wanted dedicated students to mentor you would give this as a free for all like most other posters here, and those people that can really make a go with it, you could then take under your wing and really excel with them.

Lol, I have already chosen the people I want to give this too, I am now teaching 3 people, and want no more as I like to be able to help out the people I am teaching as much as possible without having to tent to loads of people.

I upload all my videos to my google drive, and those who I have chosen have access to this drive. One student (on here) already has a win rate of around 70%, and this is his first month actually in profit trading… EVER!

Thanks mate, appreciate it :slight_smile:

Yes, only way to be, straight to the point haha.

Cheers

Thanks to the guys sticking up for me, as for the haters, one word for ya, jealousy!

Reason I keep this to myself is, I have spent quite some time and energy trying to develop this system, and and not prepared to give it out to any tom **** and harry.

As for asking for peoples background, I am doing this due to helping out people before, spending quite some time with them, only for them to bugger off after a month and not speak to me again, and frankly, i cannot be bothered with people like that.

I am not here to sell something, I am not trying to build a following and I am not trying to gain anything from this. If you are a hater, all I gota say to ya is, you will prob fail in the market, you have the wrong attitude.

And as for someone saying, why did i post it in free trading systems if it’s not free?? Where do you see me asking for money?!

Over and out.

No hate here mate and i am certainly not jealous. Disappointed maybe.

These “haters” are of many Forex’s and Life’s mysteries. You can visit any forum anywhere , someone like “adamin” shows up they instantly fire at him / her from every conceivable angle without any consideration , without knowing what he/she really want.
There’s not much point in doing anything other than ignoring them.

Please add me to the course. I am a little extra careful because my success or failure in forex will encourage or discourage university graduates whom I want to introduce to forex. Also, I am the president of tiny nonprofit org. and of course the only supporter. I don’t have enough time to do all the research and trade with out outside help. Thank

Hi adamjn,
When you can,I still want to learn from you.
Thank you.

I believe with so much people showing interest, Adam should consider giving the video to people who showed interest

Hello Adamjn, is there any chance that you going to offer a learning exp from you again? thx

No, sorry, I have the number of people I want to teach now, and cannot deal with more people and keep it on a personal level also…

all right man, all the best