The Jado system II

but can help me to see whether my trades are okay? thanks

Hi, i make a loss again for USD/CAD… please help me to see whether what was wrong?

I go long at 1.1067 but it goes down… sian

btw, how do i prevent such cases from happening as it goes from long to short… and i notice e short signal too late and have to incur losses… thanks.

Please see below attached example… how do we prevent this from happening?

Is it better to go on a H4 TF or 15 Mins TF? I now have 4 trades going on based on H4 TF:

1. USD/JPY - long at 94.89
  2. EUR/JPY - long at 134.15
  3. EUR/GBP - short at 0.8589
  4. GBP/USD - long at 1.6439

But the problem is i do not know when to take profit?

thks for e prompt reply. are u online now? do u mind if u can add me in ur msn?

hi, as i mentioned in my earlier thread… i have 4 pending trades based on H4 as follows: Attached is e 4 trades that i go in.

1. USD/JPY - long at 94.89 - Current 94.79
  2. EUR/JPY - long at 134.15 - Current 133.78
  3. EUR/GBP - short at 0.8589 - Current 0.8541
  4. GBP/USD - long at 1.6439 - Current 1.6526

But the problem is i do not know when to take profit?

Before that USD/JPY and EUR/JPY is in positive, but now it seems is going negative (-21 pips and -58 pips respectively) and but mine EUR/GBP is getting around 90 pips and GBPUSD is getting around 88 pips… can i take profit for these two pairs?

Can help me to find out when to take profit? thanks

please do something so that you can add me

thanks

I’m comparing this system against a common EMA crossover/oscillator type system (a la cowabunga) and it would appear that you can get up to a 2 candle earlier signal to trade (on a 15min chart) compared to the other system. Of course not every trade works out but this could be a valuable tool to work with, even as a “heads up” system if you trade with other systems primarily. Will continue to watch this…

any new findings for this system. I have now begin to put in real cash and start to play using this system.

Hope it can generate income for me… any pros and cons to this sytem so far that u have find out?

ok noted bro… but how is the system so far? how u find it? thanks