The jado system

I don’t see any sma setting in its code, I don’t have programing skill so you might want to ask some one who does.

Sorry and good luck to you.:frowning:
Jado

:DI need 90 more pips to up my lots size to .02 lot :slight_smile:
BTWY this is the best week for me, even though most trades moved further im still happy: )
and I still have 4 more days to get my kilo pip :smiley:
Jado

Ive been having success so far also. I really like the combination of XM7’s indi and the Jado system.

Thats allways good to hear :slight_smile:

Howdy All,

I am finally done reading through this great thread. Let me first say that this system is outstanding. The combined efforts of jado911 and xmess7 have helped me find a quality system that I can apply that I feel confident in. I am a relatively new trader. I have been researching the topic of Forex for about a year or so but have not found very much time to really apply what I have learned being in college and all. I just graduated this past month and I am excited to start spending some more time researching Forex.

I fist started experimenting with this system a couple of nights ago. Initially, I experienced some small gains and some small losses. After reading through this entire thread, I have come across some useful information that have upped my odds in having successful trades. I am proud to say that I just completed my third successful trade today using this system. I closed my last trade with a gain of +38 pips. The other two were a bit smaller (+12 and +19) but hey, still in the black. I posted some screen shots of my last trade. I took the shots just after I had entered the trade. I am just looking for some feedback on if I went about entering this trade properly and maybe some other pointers.

Went short at the red arrow…
I did not get a chance to label anything but the reasons for entering were as follows…
XM7 hit a red sell point
MACD cross and went into negative
SSL channel cross
MACD Divergence

I did see the trade setting up on the 15min chart. Because I’m anxious and don’t like waiting for setups, I then went to the 5min and 1min charts to try and find the best entry point. I did enter a little early (before the SSL cross but after the MACD made its move) but only because of the divergence. If this were not that I would have waited.

Let me know what you think…
Thanks, Brian:cool:

P.S. I have been following this forum for months but have never posted anything. This thread has excited me enough to start posting. See ya around.

I havent really tried this on the 15 min chart, only the 4Hour chart. Mainly because the 4 hour cooperates with my work schedule better.

I’m glade you are having success,
your looks fine to me, i recomend you look for TRO thread and find the TRO support and resistant, if you add that to the chart you’d rack more pips each trade, It was the missing part for my system and the reason my SL dropped to 50-60 pips instead of 150.
If you cant find it contact me on msngr, my contact info are on the top right (YM, MSN and skype icons)
piece of advice something i went through using this system( might be with all systems idk) its better to right down the rules of this system some where you can see while you trade i have a dry erase board in front of me) i have all my rules my goals and I complement my self when i do something right, I also right down possible trades for the day.
I wish you the best and to all of who are following and not posting… don’t be shy

I’m with you Dzielak51, 4HR best suit my time schedule, as I run my business and go to college

BTWY I made 778 pips sun/Mon which i have kept only 650pip, I’m still happy with :smiley:

Thanks, I’ll have to take a look at that thread. When I find it I’ll let you know what I think. I have been keeping a trade journal and I do try and flip through it as much as I can so that I can trigger things that I know I am doing wrong. I like the dry erase board idea. I’ll have to give that a try.

I realized some of the colors of my indicators are a little dark and unclear. I will change them before I post another screen shot.

Brian:cool:

I just noticed the XM7 Gravity signal will readjust itself to make it look like it found the Top or Bottom. But it only does this if i switch time frames on the chart. For example it will produce a buy signal at 4:oo on the 4 hour chart, i switch over to 30 min to see what it looks like there, then switch back to the 4 hour and that 4:00 signal is nolonger there or moved to where the exact bottom or top is

Yes it does repaint when you do that, most of the time it reappears.

btwy the signal starts to appear on the 1m then5m 15m … depinding how strong it is ( the movment of the price).

can someone upload the .tpl and the used indicators here ?
so i could be 100% sure that we use exactly the same settings and indis ?

Later Edited : jado gived them to me . tx

Hi Jado, Xmess,

I was reading this thread and wondered on the chart what means
Major XM7 Bias 0 10 or 0 0 or 0 27
Minor XM7 Bias 1 0
What does the 10, 0, 27 mean?
Thanks

hi Oskar

The numbers represent the number of bars since the last major or minor xm7 signal. A major being a colored one.

So
Major XM7 Bias 98 means that it has been 98 bars since the last major xm7 signal appeared.

or

Minor XM7 Bias 11 means that it has been 11 bars since the last minor xm7 signal appeared.

Think about it the bigger the number the more likely the signal has not moved. If the signal (especially the major ones) does not move then that means that a trend is active.

So what happens when both are 0?? When both are zero that means that there is a pending major signal. If you notice the majority of the time the candle that is formed right at the major or minor signal is opposite in direction.
Usually you will see 0 0 at the beginning of the bar. So you have a good idea of which way that bar may be headed.

Jess

Thanks, great explanation, I like Trevpicks method but this seems to be interesting too and you and Jade put a lot of time into it.
Happy Trading

Oskar:
You might be able to combine the xm7 signals with the TrevPick approach.

Kewl stuff.
Jess

xmess,
I attached a pic of this morning. Why is there a S (Sell) above the Buy from the Supersignal and also from XM7?
I checked in 5m 15m 30m charts.
Thanks.

One more question, did you and jade ever tested what chart time frame works best?
5, 15 30, 1H… over extended period?
Thanks

The S represents a SELL signal. You will also see B’s. Ignore them, as I need to work on the logic. In the inputs just set the DrawLabels to false. That will stop the labels from being drawn.

Did ya grab trevspick lastnite? I saw it on the EURJPY. on the 1H xm7 had a major SELL at around 11pm EDT. Then price fell thru the sell trevpick at around 3AM EDT. I think
Kewl stuff.

My contribution is the xm7. The method is jado’s. He uses the method on the 4H shart. As for the xm7 indi. For more info go to this webpage: xmess7
I have a video that explains the xm7 stuff. I mainly use it on the 1H time frame but it should be able to be used on any time frame. It’s really only an alert and it should form part of your approach. Just like what Jado is using it for.

Hi Oskar,
I started testing this system on th 15m then after some time I moved to 4hr because I saw more pips in it, on the 4 hr average was 80-100 pip and I have seen 300 pip on GJ. It is also less time consuming set the trades come back in 4-8 hrs to find profit, unlike 15 min You’d have to set down and monitor the trade, so its really up to you what time frame you use it on.
Lately I haven’t been getting good signals on the 4hr so I’m considering to use a new system I’m still testing it, trying to see if it works with xm7, and its the same basic concept.
I will probably start another thread for it but I still have to figure it out its not created by me so look for it soon.
BTW I saw a pdf doc for it here(on the forums) and I cant find the thread any more it uses

ATR Pips
King 2 ma crossover
King trend
MMprice
spread and range
[B]Heiken Ashi[/B]
Moving average
[B]TDI[/B]
Forextrend
[B]QQE_ALert _MTF_v5[/B]
[B]bolded = Main Indi[/B]
IF any one knows where to find the PDF or instruction for this system pleas let me know :smiley:

Jado

BTWY Oskar, [I]jade [/I]is a girls name!!!