The jado system

Jenks:
No, SuperSignal is an indicator that is like the 3semafor but better in my opinion.

The xm7 indicator has the horizontal line feature built in. But if u want the separate indicator by itself please let me know so I can provide it on the website.

The SuperSignal (just like the 3semafor) basically does this:

1. Looks for the Highest High and Lowest Low of two periods you designate in the inputs.

So it takes the highest high of period p1 and highest high of period p2 and placed an x for one and a arrow for the other. So in effect you have a strong high for the combination of the two periods. I think rightnow they are at p1 = 20 bars and p2 = 140 bars.

It’s the same thing with the lowest low except of course the program is looking for those candle in that case.

Let me tell you a well known secret. “well know” LOL.

There is no security or accuracy in forex or trading :). There is only a higher probabilty and even that is not exact :). So when u ask if it is more accuracte in 15min I will answer with yes and no. Yes because price is the same on all time frames and no because there is nothing certain in forex. I tell you the day I learned not to look for “safer” or “accurate” in trading is the day my trading skills got better. The real answer is YOU. Once YOU see how YOU operate with micromanagement, observations, and how when u enter/exit the market then you will find many answers.

Sorry about the spill… :slight_smile:
I recommend u read “money is my friend” Phil Laut. It is a short read, I like simple and short LOL.

Jars:
Are u referring to the xm7 signal for an entry on the 5min??
Be careful, ok. I recommend that you set the BarsTilAlert to 30 on the 5min. As you go up in timeframe extend that input. for example 10-12 on the 15 min. 4 on the 1H. It all depends on what u SEE on your charts. That is my observation.

now once u get a signal don’t just jump in. Draw a line at the spot where the entry was detected and then wait a bit. Wait to see if price retraces or if it breaks and continues. If it retraces wait to see if price returns to where u drew the line and if it cuts the line then take the entry. You can also place a STOP ORDER or a LIMIT ORDER. Make sure you have a good short SL, that way if u lose you a couple of pips. Keep doing this until u get the good entry. Initially, on the average you should have like 3-4 losses before you get a good signal. However, with more experience you will onle see 1-2 entries were u lose cause you will catch the reverses of the signals too :). all in all your gains will more than recover your losses. JUST BE PATIENT! :slight_smile:

Jess,

Yes please provide the horizontal line indicator as a separate indicator.

Thanks.

As requested, here is the link where u can download it from:
http://xm7.homelinux.com/files/Alerter.zip

Please read the Readme.wri file for install and usage instructions.

Thank you.

530 pip in oneday:D

That better be real money… :slight_smile:

sure is :smiley:
open positions
AUDUSD +42 short
GBPCAD -34 long

This the new method I mentiond to some of the guys.

Closed
EURJPY +62
GBPCAD +67
open
EURCAD long @ 1.5833
total gain this week was 83% of my account size :D, its a small acount but still good gain lol

Dude:
I started one of my accounts with $200 and turned it into $8K in a month. No biggy others have done way better but the point is that it can be done. Just be consistent… So you are on your way. :slight_smile:

BTW for those of u interested. Head on over to the website
xmess7
I placed a new video showing how to use the xm7 indi on same bar 0 0 bias approach. This may be something u can integrate with this approach as well.
Perhaps further confirmation??
Have fun
Jess

mate,

where can I find this TRO supres indicator. If you have it, please can you upload it here

thanks

Loving the system!!! Thanks for all the help Jado and Xmess7

Here is the indicator from the Daily cross over system…Its a Template

For some reason i cant zip it, email me and ill send it to you along with my template then you can zip it and upload it here.

I found it allready zipped in my downloads folder.

TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_SR.zip (28.1 KB)

thanks for the upload

Jado:
I just notice … that was one of the 1st indicators I combined xm7 with. Funny how things come around again LOL.

Now I challenge you guys. Take it a step further. Take all the indicators off and see if u can SEE the lines on the chart. I dare u to trade naked LOL.

Good job.

hi jado and xmess, this system looks promising so i will try to test it out this following week.

Also xmess7, what is the ETA on that alert that will combine all signals into one simple alert so that we don’t have to be monitoring the comp 24/7???

thx

xmess7,

nice indicator you got there… I’m going to play with it a bit and props for the videos. Very detailed and helpful.

thanks

HI Jado,

Can you please tell what settings you use for SMA in SSl Channel indicator. I use oanda, and want to set up indicator there