The jado system

I’m upset that i backed of the Eu short:mad:, but at leas you are still in :), i got in on USDCHF at 1.1547 I’m currently 49+ pips. that Aim happy about :D. i think I’m going to trail it with 50 points and carry it over the week end. what platform gives you the price alerts Jess?

Here. This is the indicator

http://bluestar-graphics.com/temp/Alerter.mq4
http://bluestar-graphics.com/temp/Alerter.ex4

All you do is place either a horizontal line or a trend line
Select the line or trend with your mouse
Right click and select properties
Then under DESCRIPTION type the following
alert_3 means If price is within 3 pips of line send alert
or alert_10 means if price is within 10 pips of line send alert
Make sure the “alert” part is all in lowercase letters. (I need to fix that)
The numbers represent how close you want price to get to the line
before it sends the alert. You can have a popup alert or an email.
I prefer a text message to me cellphone. That way I can be anywhere I want to be. I use logmein.com to access my machine from any browser.
It uses 256 bit encryption (good and strong stuff). What I do is run Linux at home and use VirtualBox (Like VMware) and run a copy of windblows in that box. That way if anyone cracks into my machine they can only do damage to the windblows. If that happens I just build another and none of me real files are compromised.

Oh BTW the code on the SSL_Channel_Chart_Alert indicator you have has a minor error.
Open the mq4 file in MetaEditor and edit the following:

Change
#property indicator_color2 yellow
to
#property indicator_color2 Yellow
Then hit compile

That lower case “y” gives is what spits out that log file error. Nothing critical :slight_smile:

JEss

oops thats my bad, the default color was green and I didn’t like it lo. thanks
I’ll check out your indicator over the weekend, I’m sure I’ll have Q about it.
thank you
Jad.

Hi, this is not my indicator. This is just an alert indicator.
:slight_smile:
Sorry if I mislead
Jess

its good i like it and was about to ask you for the Indi… :smiley:
are you willing to share?
[email protected] email me or add to msngr

I just noticed something, if I i use the Awesome oscillator it can give a nice exit signal. whenever it changes trend at least 2 sticks . what do you think?

My USDCHF trade got closed at 1.1557, thats 12 pips profit, lower than i thought…
What are your thoughts jess?

ok a new trade, the same one from Friday.
I’m up 22 pis as I write this.*on th chart it should say reentered

That is great! That is how I do it. It doesn’t matter what happened you got +pips. If you are attentive you could of gotten in again LONG cause it just took a bounce.

I didn’t get out… I am still in it. It is at +61 right now. I didn’t get out cause even though it retraced it didn’t reach my initial stop of -10. Again I am just testing, in my usual trades I would of done just like what you did.

As for the EURUSD. Same idea. I would of gotten out but left it alone. In fact I entered another short cause I saw the same scenario (It’s a bounce from resistance). So now I have a better positions

The new positions is:
SHORT EURUSD at 1.2163 it is at +35 pips at the moment.

Previous position
SHORT EURUSD at 1.2679 it is at -2 pips at the moment

I was showing my bro-in-law what I do and just for the hec I picked out of the air EURCAD and entered a short at 1.6294 it is at -1 pips at the moment.

Oh, yes I will show you my indicator. No problem, perhaps you can show me other ideas to incorporate into it. So far your first indi SSL has proven to be a good entry helper.

In reality I try to get away from using indicators and just go at it naked. LOL. So the same thing is happening with my indi. I developed this thing back in November and now that I have been testing and messing with it I am getting to the point were I can almost do a trade without it. I can kinda SEE where it would warn me of potential entries. That’s what I did with the EURCAD trade . I popped up a chart and eye balled it and made the short entry.

Anyhow. Stay tuned I will email you info and where to get the zip. Did ya see the video ?? Any questions??
Jess

LOL Are you on right now?? I’ll fire up MSN and YAHOO messengers lol

Kewl where did u enter long??

Could u hilite on the chart which two stick you are referring to? Just put some arrows on the sticks.

Keep testing it with other pairs and see if it is consistent.

:Dok im online, im up 31 pips so far today

ops here is the chart with CAO

Hi all,

Xmess7 why don’t you share that indicator? I am sure there are lots of people willing to give it a try. :slight_smile:

Happy trading!
Marius

Not yet my friend. We are almost done with it. It should be out within a month or so. It is not your usual indicator. I have 21 beta testers. Only 1 understands it. I thought there were 3 that understood it but I found out last week that they got lost LOL and dropped alot of pips.

Send me an email ([email protected])… and if u are brave enuf I’ll give u the details and the indi. So u can join the team and comtribute. Jado already contributed a good entry to it. I really think this will help us narrow down great entries. But believe me, you will have alot of questions and unless you take it on yourself to SEE how the indicator works you will ponder why I do what I do on the trades.

In the mean time here are some videos I compiled on how I use this sucker.
check them out.
EURUSD Bias trader
Same Bar Approach

In reality I like to trade with no indicators. Alot of the stuff I do is based on math. Nothing more than numbers being modeled in equations. I developed this indicator with that in mind and so far it has proven to be a good bias indicator. But as you learn… and adapt you get a sense of it to the point that you don’t need to have it on the chart anymore. That is the key to trading. Recognizing, perceiving, and adapting to the market as it changes. If you automate anything you will more than likely lose cause the market is not going to do the same thing ever.

With that said I would like to share this with you. Trading in the Buff
xm7 Videos

I don’t persay do what the author indicates cause what I did is take that idea and use it as my own. In other words I use all the angles the author doesn’t mention.

Update on trades.
USDCHF Long entry at 1.1516 is at +64 pips
EURUSD Short entry at 1.2716 is at +48 pips

Initially I had entered EURUSD at 1.2679 and closed that at +23 pips
When I saw the same conditions at a better price I immediatly entered again short

Initial stops where at -20 pips for each. But now that I am in profit I will protect +10 on EURUSD and +20 on USDCHF. So at worst I will end up with +30 at best who knows :slight_smile: may get in a long trend :slight_smile:

Have fun and hope to hear from you.
Jess

folks:
Quick update:

I am still in these trades
USDCHF LONG at 1.1516 is at +96 pips
EURUSD SHORT at 1.2716 is at +75 pips

I was thinking of exiting but will remain. For the moment I have lowered my +profit protection to a total of +20 pips. Lets see how far the market will take these trades.

Gu 1 hr looks like its setting up for a long lets wait and see.
ma are getting closser macd is moving toward positive value.

ok the 30 M on Gu is almost done with the set up waiting in ssl channel to chabge trend.

OK I’m in GU long and going to trail it, and ill keep tabs on it from my phone…

FYI.
I’m still in the testing mode so feel free to test it before you use it on a live account.

hi, I made it. I am off the plane.
I took a look at the GU and my entry would of been Long at
I’ll monitor it. I am still in the EURUSD and USDCHF trades
Total pips at +140 pips