THE JOY OF CANDLESTICK TRADING - a Learning Experience

You are comparing a medical doctor to a guy who gives out a few
tips on a forex forum?

Eh? This is a forex forum why would he teach stock trading?

I think Tymen’s followers will testify to whether his system is profitable
to them or not.

On the other hand should we follow this person:-

Yep it is the same person.

Whatever :rolleyes: I don’t want to get into what’s illogical about your replies. I don’t need to “defend” my comments. I’d rather get back to pippin’ :smiley:

Yes, it is very profitable. I’ve learned a great deal from Tymen, and he’s greatly sped up my learning curve.

Thanks Tymen.

Let get back to forex discussion and nothing else.

tymen1, you said you will get rid of the MACD too. If without the MACD, do we still apply the vector theory whereby we draw the arrows on the MACD and Bollinger bands to determine our entry? :slight_smile:

So you posted a post from a differfent thread. For what? Dont follow anyone, learn something, not follow somone because they did something, know why they did it. Learn how to think on your own.

The system I now trade which is PROFITABLE was taught to me by a guy who is a “loser” in forex. Be aware that trading is much more than just a system.

Well, I always believes that in this World, what is yours, will Be Yours, no pain no Gain, there’s always a price to be paid whether in Stock market or in Forex.

As long we find a system that suit us in trading in Forex or Stock market, we will “Gain”, that why we are here to learn. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly! Can we all agree that this dog has been beaten to death, and get back to what we’re all here for?

Couldn’t agree more. Lets get back to candle sticks and Bollinger Bands :smiley:

Man! I am happy to see a lot of people gettin back to pippin! On behalf of the BP team, we apologize for this rough matter. Nevertheless, life goes on and we move on.

-PipDiddy

I would like to thank you [B]PipDiddy [/B]and also [B]PipCrawler[/B].

I love tymen thread and he has been, and still is, a VERY GOOD teacher for me.

Those who want to leave, then leave. There is enough room for everyone. But then take your responsability and do by your own.

BTW [B]baby[/B]pips means also that you grew and then leave the house…

Errr…a slight error here Sweet Pip.

I am successful in forex and do make money.
I am successful in stock trading and do make money there also.

But the volatility in stocks is much greater than that of forex.

So I make more money in stocks than in forex.

Therefore, my funds are biased in the direction of stock trading.

But constant improvements in my forex work are causing me to reconsider.

Only time will tell what I eventually do.

I am very tired after the events of the last 24 hours.

I will try to start afresh tomorrow.

First on the agenda is the stock market where gold is rocketing up, then collating some documents for the Babypips staff, then its on to getting those improvements off the ground. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is Tymen banned? :confused:

Oh, Oh…I feel a stampede coming on …or maybe a tsunami …:eek: :D…

Probably will only last a short time for a “cooling off” period. :cool:

Yer i hope so:mad:

Tymen is banned also? :eek: Very sad to loose a member in the community that gives so freely of his time :frowning:

We realized that even though Tymen is a long time and trusted member, he still was part of the disruption. Because of that, he was banned. However, he will be back. Guaranteed. :smiley:

Hi,

I have been lurking for quite some time now but I have decided I absolutely must comment on this.

This is a great thread. One of the best and most thorough I’ve come across since my time at this site. Tyman should be commended for sharing his research and time with us. I am very disappointed he has been banned.

No worries, he will be back. Soon.
This will give him more time to work on the simplications he has been planning.