The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

I’ve been looking at it for the last couple of days. I’ve set up my charts and looking for potential entries but at the moment getting in a bit too late

no worries on late. better late than sorry… it helps to remember that the key here is slow and steady progress. . even a harvest of 10 pips is great compared to the 99% of folks who get margin calls! :stuck_out_tongue:

So if I get in a few bars late, a TP of about 10 pips would be more appropriate? How should I adjust the SL - 10 pips as well or put it at the start of the move?

You can try sticking to default and using a trailing stop loss. This way you can take advantage of both longer momentum and shorter ones.

1 Like

Hey koalas. Just a friendly reminder, if you are trading 80% of your time, you are doing it too much! You will likely get many false positives.

The koala system is meant to be slow and steady. 20% is more fitting. It is better to be on the fence then to enter a losing trade.

Hi community. It is a difficult time for all of us. Stay safe and stay well.
Emotions can ruin your forex trading. Here’s an article about it.

3 Ways Emotions Can Destroy Your Forex Trading

Do you have any active results from this strategy? thanks

thanks for asking. . .you can follow our progress at the site!

T801 - Don’t you think it’s strange how widely accepted it is that trading is 90% psychology and 10% strategy, yet all the educators in the market only focus on the 10% of strategy/signals.
Why don’t more people develop and embrace solutions for positive discipline?

Not me! on my site i do focus on the psychology side of things…in fact The Koala System is made such that it “forces” you to be patient. .

i have articles on over trading, risks of emotional trading and many more . . however i think most providers go with what the market wants . . i find that articles / tips on self discipline, sustainable forex trading practices are not well received on my site . . most of the “fan” mails i receive are usually " So will it go up or down …tell me i want to buy now " -.-

Look promising, i’ll try this triple koala for cryptocurrency TF 15m to see the result.

Wow! Koala goes crypto?? Keep us posted!

I must be thick because I don’t understand the first part about the moving averages. How many moving averages to we put on then in total? Of the first 3 mentioned, what is each one?

hey sorry i missed this! As in you do not know how many in total or what the settings for each is?

Hello @WeakHand

So did you try Koala for crypto ?
What’s your results ?
I’m really interesting about it.

Thank you :wink:

That is one good example of how to use forex signals and implement them in a system to predict market movements. It always excites me when people themselves are able to identify the main key factors that cause the fluctuation in forex.

Movements in forex are mainly determined by the currency value and the macroeconomics. No system can predict it 100% sure, since they are oriented by major economic activities and the currency behind thes. But one can try simple algorithm systems to check the prediction flow. Don’t keep them as your key decision maker. Goodluck with your predictions!

I can’t even read the main post cuz it’s too long

try to keep it short pls

lol just skip to the first if you need too :slight_smile: