The Leave Emotions Behind Program

Before you start

There is no guarantee that you will achieve the program’s goal, minimize trading emotions and improve trade organization, the final result depends on many factors.

For who is this program?

The program is for traders who have been on the market for some time struggle with emotions in trading, want to improve trading and learning.

IF

you are looking for a way to return hundreds of percent of your initial capital of $100 without any effort because you saw an advertisement on the Internet, you should read why traders fail Undergraduate - Senior - School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

I created this program because I know how difficult trading is, and how emotions can damage your results even if you have a solid strategy, the additional goal is training your discipline, trading organization, money management, and patience.

Your task is following my QDU index or create a portfolio from other indexes to achieve positive results. You decide about money management, portfolio construction, index chosen. Don’t blindly follow for other’s results, make responsible decisons.

Requirements

Gain general knowledge about FX, strategies, money management, the BabyPips website has a good basic course, it is free and you can track progress. Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

NOTE

All information are for educational only, it is not a promotion, investment advice or suggestions of the strategy. I don’t have business relations with.BabyPips and I am not an employee. I am a member just like you, who share knowledge.

2 Likes