The MACD Crossover Strategy | Forex Academy

Was just wondering if people would mind sharing their thoughts on this strategy - I’m going to test it this week, but I just want to make sure there isn’t anything obviously incorrect about it?

1 Like

hey, imo when the market is trending most indicators work, problem is when it s ranging, consolidating(which actually it does more often then it trends). being able to identify that and know when to enter would imho improve the results overall. i 2 use a macd weighted but just to spot divergences as another confirmation tool for my overall bias at key areas of strenght and weakness. hope u do well.
cheers

You can test it. But I’m not sure why someone would give away a profitable strategy online like that. I think its supposed to be a starting point and you have to build on it. Good luck.

Hi, waiting for results :grinning: Regards Greg

I’m not sure, I see a lot of places giving away good strategies and useful info (just look at the site we’re on).
I’ve not seen anything that meets the rules just yet, but I’ve only been online an hour and I’m trying to be disciplined and not rush in to any positions.

I’ve got a good feeling about it - but I’ve not spotted any entries yet!
I’ll update you!

Soon enough tradeforex077 - I will make available some of my strategies for free!!!

Yep such people do exist!

Whats more they are soooo simple a five year old could trade them.

The only drawback is they are better on a daily - all you 1 second wanna be scalpers might be disappointed.

Maybe I’ve not been on here very long but I havent come across anyone giving away profitable strategies. I’ve come across many threads where people are testing strategies. So not sure what you mean when you say a lot of places are doing it. Maybe you could point me to the right direction.

Lol wow! Well you might prove my whole thinking wrong if you do that. If its profitable and makes money, I dont think anyone will be disappointed.