The Man Behind Profit Protector Algorithm (Never Loss Again)

Hi, I’m Mark Bucks - born and living here in beautiful islands of the Philippines.

I started learning Forex with the help of BabyPips School of Pipsology when I was in my mid-College years and gained more trading experiences since 2005.

I tried different systems and trading methodologies hoping to have a break and be profitable trader. But I always failed in my serious attempts and instead accumulated losses like a snowball since I started trading.

Honestly, I experienced several times being hopeless of my chance to be a consistent profitable trader.

Until a few years ago, I realized that I couldn’t really control or manage my emotions even I created a solid trading plan and kept reading trading pyschology books to stay discipline.

I decided from then to automate my trading system to completely stay away from my emotion. After all computer has no emotion. It will follow strictly my trading system 100% of the time.

My breakthrough I did was I able to create an advanced Forex Algorithm I designed to turn every losing trade into winning trade as long as the market moves. This can be embedded to any trading system.

Early this year of 2015, I just completed the development of the Forex Robot or Expert Advisor for this algo and started creating more Forex trading robots that turned out to be my evolving business as well.

Basically, I have no intention to sell my Profit Protector for a very long time. My main purpose for now is to get more funding of my trading account to maximize profits.

Also, my core business direction is helping Forex traders automate their trading systems. In a certain point of time, I will not allow anymore my Profit Protector to stay in the eyes of the public. I will use it privately instead as my main tool to manage other forex accounts automatically.

I considered myself very fortunate to be here in a community of like-minded people where I can learn from ones experiences and also I have an avenue to extend help or assistance.

It’s a win-win situation for all of us.

I look forward connecting with you…

Seems legit…

Hi Armil (it is Armil Velos, isn’t it?)
Just wondering why you don’t use your real name

Hello Eddieb, you’re right that’s my real name. I’m just using Mark Bucks as my screen name to separate my business life to my personal life that I want to keep it private, the same celebrities did or some well known online figures they are using aliases for privacy purpose too.

Hope you understand.

you done right thing sir. Is this EA/Indi really have great performance for collecting pips??
Do you have link for download it sir??
And is it work in 4 digits broker?. because I’m trading in Liteforex right now and some other brokers too

I’m still in the process of creating the training series videos of this strategy. Yes, this can handle 4 digits broker. I incorporated too good money management. If you’re interested to know the mechanism of this strategy. I suggest to look into my other thread where I created to discuss the details of Profit Protector Algo.