The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste

Hello EVERYONE! My name is Tati, 30 years of age and I’m here in OHIO, born and raised. Served my country for 4 years and now back home after a good honorable discharge hoping to work on some day being my own boss. And with Forex Trading, or should I say Trading Forex, I feel some day I could reach that goal. I’ve always been curious about trading, but what discouraged me the most was where to begin. I evaluated my life last night and realized the only thing discouraging is the fact that I can’t enjoy the fruits of my labor like I thought due to overwhelming bills. But yet I face them every single day, so why not face learning to trade right?! I was directed to come to babypips to start and I must say it has a lot of great info. I won’t lie…READING can be a bit much though I like to read, but I LOVE getting hands on with things. Until I am able to get someone who doesn’t mind mentoring me and helping me try and do some things, I am going to appreciate what babypips is teaching me. Hoping to grasp what is needed and make some soon to come successful trades. You speak it into existence it will happen! Determined :raised_hands:t5: