The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Its the premonition technique:eek: I love it TalonD:D I have done similar things.

I have a crystal ball but it has a crack in it so someties it’s right and sometimes it’s wrong :smiley:

I just put that estimated candle on there based on what visually looks reasonable based on the past candles. If I had put it way higher or way lower than that it just wouldn’t fit with the rest of them. look back at turning points even at those times there isn’t a huge difference from one weekly candle to the next. Price just flows so… go with the flow

peace on it
ohmmmm
:slight_smile:

another update.

closed 2 trades for +86pips

have 5 trades open at -183 at the moment

finally i´m having a bad day and may learn something from it.

current balance is now at 659.13$

I have a suggestion for your system, but I would prefer sharing in mp rather than publicly to allow you to test it before. How can we do that?

Bollinger Band DNA - FOREX Trading using the Tymen Bollinger Band Strategy
go there. log in and you´ll see me

Hi,

I really want use this method and i’m not using meta platform. I using fxcm. Please can someone tell me what the settings are?

“the settings for bbbandstop are: 10;1;1;1;1;10000 you can change the orange colour to red too”.
What is this indicator called?

“the mtfmovingaverages settings are: first: 1440;3;2;2 colour blue the second: 1440;3;3;2 colour dark pink”.

What is this indicator? Is it EMA? It doesn’t give me the horizontal lines.

Thanks in advance.

the dots are a indicator based on the bolingerbands indi and the multitimeframeMA is a indi that shows a certain dailly ma in a lower TF

I don’t have a custom indicator for MTF MAs in TSII/Marketscope (the FXCM platform), but I can give you the custom indi for the bband stops (attached). Adjust the settings as indicated.

(I’ve also added a bband stops custom alert for TS II in the event you’d like to have that, as well.)

Marketscope Custom Indis.zip (2.63 KB)

Thanks for the info but the marketscope 2.0 does not let you add this custom indicator on. Can you tell me how to add it manually?

Just unzip the files to your hard drive, then locate the directory for TSII. This is usually: C:\Program Files\Candleworks\FXTS2.

Copy the indicator into the: indicators\Custom directory.
Copy the alert into the: strategies\Custom directory.

If TS is open, you must close it and reopen before the indicators will display in your platform’s Add Indicator window (the last section of the list, under ‘Other’).

Hi Rui, someone suggests me to follow your system and I feel it’s quite great even I’m quite new in town. Since I’m a newbie, so I’m still a bit confused about your writing @ the first page in the MMTT.
[I]1. First, we open the 5 mins chat and set ST @ previous low or high.[/I]
[I]2. Then, we only move our SL when the dots in the 15min chart turns into our colour[/I]. I’m not sure we move SL to where? And the 15 mins chart turns into our colour, do we have our colour? Like when we go long, our colour is green and when we go short, our colour is red?
[I]3- when price go against us before the 15min dot change the colour we close the trade if the 5mins dot change the colour against us[/I]. You mean, for example, we are going long and the colour is green but price goes against us, mean go down; but the 15 min changes colour to red, then we will close the trade if the 5 min change coulour to red too?
Since I’m using OANDA, there’s no MTF moving average and BBand Stop. What should I do?

i understood by your post that you´re quite new to forex. i think you should need to get confortable with your trading platform and all the basics of the tradings and then you will understand everything better.

but anyway.
turn into our colour means that when we are long(buying) the dots are green and the oposite.

about the indicators you can put them into a metatrader demo charts to see the setups and them trade it in your broker. is just an idea

another boring update:rolleyes:

today i close a lot of trades for +389pips.

no trades open at the moment

total balance is now 689.51$

hey Rui, I told duyk20 about MMTT, maybe we can all help him get started.

I had a question about your new system. how big is your lot size on your trades ?

ok. lets help him:)

but i´m not familiar with oanda.

i will trade 0.01lot for every 500$

I’m trading similar to your method. my lot size is about half yours. about
0.001 per $500

you will need to get a Metatrader demo account. I recomend IBFX broker. With IBFX the demo account does not expire like it does with some other brokers. I use Metatrader with my IBFX demo account to look at charts. and then I use my live Oanda account to place my trades.

Might be worth looking at a FXPro demo as well, they have more pairs and other instruments like gold, silver, oil etc as well.

I don’t trade with them but I like them for charting.

Hello!

My name is Will and over the past few days i have been reading this thread and trying to grasp all aspects of MMTT system. I officially made my first live trades this morning and want to share my success. Thanks Rui for your insight on how the market works and I am also looking forward to learn you newest system.

4 trades- 1 BE 3 Wins
+187 pips +9% account

nice:)

but are you trading it with real money?