The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

What time are you there? GMT time?

from 6 pm to 11pm almost all days

I’m literally going nuts! - Will you be sharing the new system?

Rui is reluctant to share the details right now as we’ve only just one week of results and this thing could still blow up. But I’m sure he will share more if it pans out. (Would be pretty cruel not to at this point, right? :D)

I don’t think it will blow up

right now this is just a trading journal… as soon as i get everything well defined and some more weeks of results to stand for it i will post it.

merchantprince is already making a document with the rules… but it´s not completed

if any of you found a way to improve this… or make it safer please let me know

i really like your avatar picture… so pretty:D

i think i found away of turn it very very safe to every body \o/

at least in backtest:rolleyes:

if that works that will be very good to my litle account:)

Hello,
I was just about to write my custom trading system and was even planning to program my own Expert Advisor and then… I stumble across your astonishing philosofy " why trading like all pros do? Counter trade them…" So I guess this just postpone my whole plans and I am interested to look deep in your system in london PM and US sessions. I will keep you updated on my results.
Best regards,
Ate logo!

Andre Luis

I’m very interested in this new development Rui, I’ve always been a fan of MMTT so I’m anticipating something good. Keep up the good work.

don´t follow the blind man:D

viva a lusofonia:p

thanks gogo. as soon as i get that system setle i will post it.

so far it´s kicking asses…but i still haven´t trade it in a bad condition so…

trading journal update:

2 trades closed today for +208 pips. no trades open at the moment
as usual AU missed my pending buy by 1 pip before it go to the TP… stupid pair.

current balance 650.59$ +30% of the starting balance in 8 days at 10 cents a pip;)

+1582pips in 27 trades, 25wins and 2 small losses

Hi Rui, I will try your system starting tomorrow. Today there is something wrong with my connection and I can’t get my broker’s charts to come up. (Oanda)

here is something I was looking at. This is a screen of GBP/USD weekly chart from Friday.

The purple line is my guess at where this weeks price bar will be.
and here is today’s chart.

now look at today’s weekly chart… almost exact and it’s only Monday, still have the rest of the week to go. I made a lot of pips on that today.

Your music sounds good Steevy! I will try to resist though!

how did you get that violet thing?

It’s magic ! :slight_smile:

Actually that’s just a trend line in Metatrader. I made it vertical and made it about the same length as the price bars. then I put it where I thought this weeks price bar would be based on the past bars. My best guess. I sold GBP/USD last thursday and friday near the highs based on the 2MA then I closed those near today’s Monday’s low. I think price may still go higher this week, near last weeks highs, we’ll see.

Its the premonition technique:eek: I love it TalonD:D I have done similar things.

I have a crystal ball but it has a crack in it so someties it’s right and sometimes it’s wrong :smiley:

I just put that estimated candle on there based on what visually looks reasonable based on the past candles. If I had put it way higher or way lower than that it just wouldn’t fit with the rest of them. look back at turning points even at those times there isn’t a huge difference from one weekly candle to the next. Price just flows so… go with the flow

peace on it
ohmmmm
:slight_smile: