The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

i already got a programer:D

another update: +5pips in 3 trades.

2 losses and 1 win. made 50cents today:rolleyes:

another update on the account.

2 trades hit the TP and made me 152pips.

2 orders are still running with -12 at the moment.

my current balance is 564.17$… i made my first week losses and some profits already.

lets see the rest of the week

i have another trade almost hitting my TP at the moment…EU with 115 pips… hope it gets it

hey Rui, I got some of that EU move earlier

i moved my TP a litle bit up before i go to bed and it got hitted during the night for 140 pips.

current balance is now 578.28

around 790pips since i start this new strat… 4 trading days ago

hello everybody, iv been looking for this thread for the longest time, i ran accross mmtt somewhere, not sure if it was here but i loved it then some real life got in the way and i couldnt for the life of me find it. now you guys are working on larger time frames it seems. sadly the 1:50 leverage has cut my buying power to roughly 130$. id be happy to help with higher TF stuff but iv been itching to find this system (5-15m) for awhile :smiley: i hope things go well, ill try to stop in the chat but from what iv read no one uses it anymore due to lack of time (hence the higher TF?)

trade log update:

1 trade hitted the TP for +54pips

i still have 1 trade open with +33 so far… lets see if it it hits the TP at 55pips.

current balance is now at 583.74$

looks very good so far :smiley:

countertrend rules:cool:

I will say this, Rui, I got fed up with counter-trend trading and have seen only failure with it - but you are the best CT trader I’ve ever met in forex. I have no idea how you keep consistently doing it when I see so many others fail.

the trick is too keep the risk as small as possible so if i fail i will try another thing with a small damge:p

but like i told you already, countertrend is the only thing that really makes sence to me.

we never know if a trend will continue or not… but we know that there will be retraces, even in a strong trend.

Rui, you still have your chat?

i think so… there´s a long time since i don´t go there.

but please don´t follow this new system results as a winning strat…

it´s very far from get all the rules setled and as soon as markets start to trend strongly it will have a lot more losses… i´m just starting this new stuff in the perfect conditions… and that was pure luck.

i will keep to be true and will keep posting my results of the day even if i lose a lot… so it´s just a metter of time until i start to post losses… but i hope not:D

Come on guys, everybody’s talking about the new strategy. What’s going on? - Where is the new stuff?

eh eh right now is in my mind and in some document that mon pot jonh have:D

Will it be shared then?

another update.

closed 2 trades for +58 pips. still have 3 trades open with +3pips so far.

current balance is 598.28$ around +20%

Looking good so far Rui nice work. :smiley:

The chat I set up on Ning is gone. They switched from a free to a pay service. Look up fading to get a clue what Rui is up to;) he’s got a few tricks that make for a good strat.

hey Rui, I was on skype last night and found out your system. I like it. it’s similar to what I’ve been doing.

is a simple system but like i said is too far from be complet.

but you need to show up on skype when i´m there so we can change ideas like jonh and sean do… the more minds thinking about it the better our trading will get:)

another update:

today i closed 5 trades. 5 winnings for a total of 362 pips.

current balance is now 629.82$

so far i made 1374 pips in 7 days. 25trades, 23 wins and 2 losses.

lets see the continuation