The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

closed 3 trades today for +210pips

current balance is now 801.95$

More awesome results, Rui. Going on four weeks now, this looks like the real thing.

it will be:rolleyes:

Thanks for the screen shot and the great results keep coming, very well done :slight_smile:

this strat had started as a very simple thing with only 2-3 rules… but it´s leading to something a bit more complex… all in the name of safety:rolleyes:

but the most important is to keep it with a very low time spending

You can never be too safe, I hate losing the most… Can’t wait to see this new strat, keep up the good work Rui

thanks gogo;)

closed 2 trades today for a total of 204 pips

current balance is now at: 842.83$

there are some strong moves going on this week so i´ll probably will post some pretty losses soon:eek:

just now that i´d started to trade at 0.02 lots:rolleyes:

another update.

closed 5 trades today for +345pips

4wins 1 loss of 11 pips.

current balance is now at 912.03$

hope your system is almost ready
i can hardly wait for the release :slight_smile:

keep it up Rui !:rolleyes:

anyone still using the original system posted on the first page?? I’m a newbie and I have some time on my hands for few months to be able to trade short tfs so should I use MMTT system? Is it still profitable for you guys??

Its a good system. you need to have time to watch your trades and the best time to start looking for trades is around London open. If you can’t trade then I would demo it for a while to see what might be changed up some to fit better in the sessions you can trade.

thanks for your reply. very helpful

I’ve understood the rules on entry however I’m confused on SL and TP. After we set initial SL in m5 on previous high/low, rui said to move it according to m15 but to where??

And for TP or exit we look at both m5 and m15 and whichever one changes color first we exit??

will appreciate your reply :slight_smile:

nevermind. I was having trouble understanding rui’s posts but after reading them 10 times I finally get it :smiley:

Don’t feel bad. That’s how we all understand Rui’s posts. :D:eek:;):stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for that dude:rolleyes:

closed 3 trades for today.

1loss 2 wins for a total of 43pips

balance is now 921.67$

closed 6 trades today.

5 wins and one loss of 62pips. made a total of 84pips

current balance is now 638.53$

very bad week with very stedy trends:( anyway the strat is holding with smaller profits:rolleyes:

closed 2 more trades for +73 pips.

closed by hand…no reason for it

balance is now: 946.94$

638? seems like very heavy stoplosses, perhaps you meant 938.53?

yesterday i closed trades for some pips… i forget to count them and just know the profits.

but any way… my current balance is now 1008.01$.

i had finally double the initial account and i will start a new counting from those 1000$.

so my current profits is 0.8%

lets see how the next week will do:rolleyes: