The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

congratulations on doubling Rui ! you only have to do that ten more times and you’ll have a million!

my idea is a litle more humble:D

is to double it 2 more times and take 3000$

and keep doing it for some months.

then i will start with a 2000$ account double it 2 times and take 6000$.

then with 4000 and so on…

even if i blow an account now and then at the end of the year i will have some more € in my bank account:D

that sounds more reasonable

So whats the new Strategy your trading that doubled your account already?

hey rui, glad to see you’ve recovered your account. are you still using your original system or the new one you’ve developed?

what happend Rui in last 2 weeks ?

thread died since you left

i said i will journal my trading until i double the 500$ or blow it… job done:D

now i keep my path in secret:p

i will start posting again soon… i will shaare the system and try to improve it with the comunity.

hey Rui how’s it going? Are you still making steady gains? Have you made any improvements in the system? it seems pretty good already.

my computer crashed so I have not been on skype lately. I have to reinstall it.

blah! tried to put it all together based on the template post you did back there but cant even come close to your results. see counter trends if iv even got it close to right still seems to be hard:confused:

Can you identify all of the indicators in the template? I like the ma-looking one that looks like it changes color with the trend.

Is Rui still alive? Maybe he got rich so he’s on an island somewhere with no internet?

I think he owns Portugal now

Well he better invite us for a fiesta

hi babypipers. yes gogo… i´m still alive… and still poor :slight_smile:

what happens to babypips??? it uses to be prettier… now it looks different and weird :frowning:

well i´ve being trading and working so i had not come here for some time.

new update to my traning 500$ account is 5565$ with a floating PL of 156$.

i´m now confident enought in this new strat and i think is ready to be shared.

if there´s enough people interessed in it i will post it in a new thread

happy trading everyone

Cool!

Please make a post on this thread to alert us when you do start that new thread!

I’m very interested. Please post the new thread.

The interest is here. =)

Hi Rui, I am still in here and would be very much interested in the new strategy.

Rui welcome back! you started with $500 and now it’s 5 thousand? very nice! I know a little already but not all the details. So start a new thread and share! :slight_smile:

I just did the calculation. That’s about a 2% floating drawdown. Nothing wrong with that as long as you are continuously banking profits.