The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

is you chris???

hi mike. the floating is at +219$ now… it was positive when i said above… but i got some pretty bad drawdowns sometimes… a lot more than 2% :slight_smile: you know what the game i´m playing… is not the safer game in the world :wink:

It’s Peter from Hungary, air traffic control

Hi Rui
I had a really bad drawdown back in November. So now I limit myself to two trades per pair. Funny thing is if I had held on to that bad trade it would have turned around and came back to profit.

Count me in as interested. I signed up for a name just to ask about your new strategy.

c`mon Rui…we are waiting :slight_smile:

Yeah you know we are interested, you’re the only reason I come back to babypips

Hai rui
waiting for your new method
anybody pls post the tpl for the method I am confused in setting parameters for the mtf for mt4
help pls

nice too see so many interested people…

i will start the new thread as soon as possible. mabye i´ll call it coutertrend trading… because is what it is.

i bet a lot of you will not like the system and get disapointed, but maybe someone like it and make some profits with it too…

one thing about it is that it´s still a dangerous system and i call my template for it MMTTkami…so i would never use that to trade a big account. but for a small account with the idea of all or nothing it could be a good and fast way of build that small account with not that much risk.

my floating pl is now at +927$ :slight_smile: very good week so far

Hello!

I have setup the Metatrader with the indicators for the original 5-15 system. There’s one thing I can’t understand:

The price “bends” the MA lines when touching. And if I select my template again, the line moves to the absolute bottom (or top) of price. So if I choose the template several times during the day I risk getting a new line each time. That doesn’t seem to be right??

Ronny, Norway

i think you´re talking about the mtfma. if yes the problem is that this indi is already old and i saw a new version on the web that don´t have that problem.

but i still use the old one… the problem you talk about never bother me. is just a metter of change the TF to see the right line when you need it

After studying this for a while I thought that was the case. I’ll always use the most recent then. At first I thought the line would be at the same place all day, but I now see that’s not the case! I’m looking forward to try this! Maybe I’ll post some pictures to make sure I’m getting it.

Long time lurger. 1st time poster.

Great work to all. Keen to perfect both the 5-15 system and the new larger TF adaptation. Has anyone heard from Rui?

i´m still here… :slight_smile:

hmmmmm look at the first charts that could have gone all wrong too .kinda risky i guess

trading is kinda risky?!?!?!? nooooooooooooo

or is it a gamble :smiley: