The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

in the box showed in your pic you need to put the settings i posted in order.
and you need to put two of those mtf MAs with the two diferent settings i´ve posted.

:):slight_smile: I lived way to many years in europe, it was always to cold for me. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks Rui and ninety I got it now! Sorry for my Noobness.

I understand now we just look at the 5 min and that’s it.

Did anyone catch the Sloooowww EUR/USD fall this morning?

depend on the coutry:) in portugal is always a good weather… we don´t have money but we have lots of sun.:smiley:

of course:p

and gbpusd and eurjpy :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to hear. Since I only got in at your 11:00 am I missed almost all this. Do you have a room to rent RUI :slight_smile: It’s always so cold in Canada Lisbon rocks

i don´t have rooms to rent:p but i´ve a couple of apartments to sell:D i can make you a discount:D

haha I’ll think about it

Are you guys in the chat room everyday? If I post in the thread in your morning (night for me) will you reply? I just want to try the London open session tomorrow and I’d like to have some help to make sure I do this correctly.

Since I am East Coast I am not in the chat. If I get my A#@ out of bed I would go and check in. :slight_smile:

i go to the chat at 8 am… or a bit later but them after 5pm i out and only come back at midnight GMT time… but if i see some questions i´ll aswer.
and i´m in the chat room right now

Yes East coast too… Is this the Babypips chat or another chat?

i´ve post a link to other chat created by shr1k.

Trading MMTT - FX Trading

is free and easy to use

Chart NZDUSD

results for today.

5 trades. 3 wins, 1 loss. one still running but will be probably a BE
total pips +73. total return 4%

not bad for a monday. if the trade that´s still open at +3pips don´t hit the BE it will be a better result…

hope tomorrow will be better

hi guys,

i must say that today was one of the best days of MMTT system(at least for me).
i manage to get a little over 200 pips from the market, and i got to exicited and exited all my positions ( if i stayed i could get another +100 pips)

but, i must admit that was a fantastic day !!

it took me over 2 months to understand the power of this system, and that is exactly whar Rui said: YOU`LL EXPERIENCE A LOT OF LOSING TRADES (SMALL) BUT THE WINNING ONES MAKE IT WORTH !

i`ll be in the chat room every day

escuse my english…it is not native :slight_smile:

OK, opened Alpari UK and setup charts, timeframe is London Local (not GMT) and the MTF on the chart is completely different. I attach 1 alpari 1 interbank M30.
Easy visible to see the different MTF’s.
The big question, which one would be better?:slight_smile:
Interbank I have some charts I could do right now since they are outside of the MTF.
Alpari no candles outside of the MTF. :slight_smile:
Alpari has also less charts to trade, I was looking for NZDUSD but it is not in the setup.
I guess I will compare a little to see who is giving more trading otions. :slight_smile:

Hi Rui, I’m reading through your thread. I’m going to try to get up early for london tomorrow and see what happens!

Me too talonD, see you on the chat.

What’s your first language?

also, are you trading Demo or live?

romanian :slight_smile:

and…i`m live

demo is for learning and has nothing to do with live trading