The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

I’m -11 pips, -1.75%. The problems in Greece did it to forex again. d

i´ve made 21.4% gains today:D

but only 1.4% from mmtt system the rest was a stupid revenge trade that really paid off.

bad week for this strat so far

20% in one single trade ! oO

I have another question about your system :
“we only move our SL when the dots in the 15min chart turns into our colour.”

Do you move your SL to the breakeven or at another price ?

yes. sometimes is don´t follow the rules and make my decisions based on emotions or hunchs.

most of the time i regret it.

after an excellent week using MMTT system, this week was much slow.

overall i manage to rise my account with 3.7% during this week.

so far, thanks to Rui system i manage to ad almost 25% to my account in only 2 weeks.

i cant wait for the next trading week to start…my race for 1000$ is still on

good look to all !

today i made a litle less than 3%. not bad anyway.

this week i´ve managed to increase my account in a litle more than 4.5%… don´t counting a crazy trade that made me 20% yesterday

so far the worst week in this month… any way i´m up 66% for this month… but i own it to that lucky trade that could had cost me 5%…

I hope this week i will be able to achive my goal
rui knows what i am talking about…:slight_smile:

i hope to achieve my goal too bradu:)

if i made 20% profits more i will double my account in April:)

is not easy but is possible

Nice work Guys !!

Brad you are almost there. [B]Don’t let your judgment get clouded by how close you are to your goal[/B]. That’s the voice of experience:o

Yes guys
i hope that everyone of us will acheive their goals
lets hope that the market will be kind to us

have a very good next week to all

Here we go for week 2 of my paper trading. Last week I broke even…but only because I was inconsistent with some of the system rules. I’ve got it down now and I’ll see how I do this week. Also, as promised, i’ll be backtesting strategy with different SL’s and TP’s. I’ll let yall know results end of the week. I’m working with mostly usd pairs.

Out of curiousity Ruilima, was that because you risked a larger amount of your account on this system or did you do a discretionary trade?

it was a MMTT trade but i forget about my MM and get a nuts trade and it turns out to be great but is too much risk and i need to be able to control my emotions better. i can`t enter revenge trades

Wow, what happened, no posts here anymore, no chats either? At least today

no one is coming here while i´m out???

only ninety9:(

well i´ll be out of the charts and the chat room for a while… maybe 2 months… this season is very busy in my job so i will take a brake on forex and made my real work:p

anyway i´m working with a programer to make a EA out of this system…or try to…

so far it looks promissing.

good trades to all

What’s your real work Rui?

i´m an architect… and i have a constrution company.

when i´m at the office i can trade all day but now there´re some works that need close supervision in the field… is the phase when if something go wrong it will be very spensive later.

but i´ll try to take some days to trade. i can´t get rusty:rolleyes:

PS: guess í´ll not double my account in april afterall
PS2: the EA may do exactly what i´ve being doing all those days… but it´s still a baby

Yeah, I have been stopping in to the chat to see what’s been going on, but it’s been empty…

i`m in everyday…but there is almost nobody :frowning:

after losing a big part of my account using a few overleveraged revenge trades i started to pay more attention to trades than the chat.

but, i`ll be in the chat everyday

I tried this on the 15 min, worked a treat on Friday. Will give it a little more attention from next week :slight_smile:

Most days I am not in the chat during London session. I am usually there during the Asian session. Thats just because of my time zone. Last week I set an alarm clock to get me out of bed to trade London open. I traded 3 or 4 London sessions I did very bad:mad:. Way more volume than I am used to. I can see the potential of that volume however I need to make some changes in how I manage my open trades. I may be in the chat some next week during London session to give it another try.