The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Boas Rui, tudo bem?

im sad to see that you’re taking a break from forex, i’ve just discover it and your system :smiley:

i’ve been trying some derivation of your system, cause i use the Oanda browser platform, not in to MT4 yet :rolleyes:

but results are coming in, all most breaking even on the demo account, came back in just 4 days, from 2 months bad results…but i guess the market is helping aswell :cool:

anyway, best regards from Oporto!

Hugo.

If you use Oanda for your trades then get IBFX demo account so you can use metatrader for your charts. metatrader has better charts than Oanda.

oi companheiro :slight_smile: es do porto?

apanhas-te este sistema numa hora ma… tirei uns meses de ferias do forex para me dedicar ao trabalho e pelo k tenho visto dos graficos ainda bem k o fiz:p

boa sorte e espero k faças dinheiro com isto… eu fiz

if you don´t understand this i´m sorry but i thought you´re portuguese :slight_smile:

Hi All,
the chart I posted on page 6 is stripped down to the minimum and made me excellent money.
short in and out. All in maximum 45 seconds but with high money. 1 pip $10.-.:slight_smile:
I am down to EMA14 (close), EMA50 (close), Bband-stop (the most important one) MasterCandle and that’s it. iSession as trading hours, it just colors the background.
A handy clock I use Qlock free version so I know the time in NY, GMT, London, Tokyo.
Very important low spread broker and the pips are rolling in. At least in the last 2 days.:smiley:
Happy Trading

thanks, i´ll look into that :slight_smile:

sim sou do porto e portuga

só escrevi em inglês pq este forum é internacional e pensei q os admins não gostassem de ver outra lingua escrita.

i think these days the market is very predictable…its Euro Down all the way! :smiley:

Rui,
Really sorry you took a break from trading, since Wednesday the pips are rolling in big time and BB stop is great. Hope you can trade next week, because I think it will still go on.

nice to know that you´re making money:)

don´t forget to send me a check:D

i´ll work two more weeks, then vacations in a island in the mediterrain and then in june i´m back on the charts…

leave some money to me:p

market is never predictable tuga:)

is all about odds and i´m missing alot of action…

espero k ganhes uns trocos com este sistema…é facil e da milhoes:p

hello… just a quick question… how long have you been doing this method with these new rules? and what is the worst month u had? biggest draw down?

thanks

Hey Ruilima
Can you send me a link to your system please?

V

hi… those rules are new and i only had try them in april… i had not traded the last week of april and i make big profits in the 3 weeks i´d traded.

the biggest drawdown was 2 consecutives losing days and it was a 7.6% loss in my account risking 1% per trade

will be back on it next month

this system is posted in the first page of this thread… read it and if you have any questions just ask :slight_smile:

Rui, hurry back…you`re missing a lot o action

when you have time…read Graviton thread
i`m using MMTT with some stuff from there and from tymen and it is a blast so far.
i manage to broke the 1000 limit by far…over 1400

we will talk more when you`ll get back :wink:

Nice Bradu :D:D
I got a usd/nzd MMTT trade last night. The people using Tymen’s and Graviotons methods seem to be doing pretty well even Prince!
MP thats a joke I am glad its working for you!

Everybody’s a comedian. :wink:

Yes, I am doing very well using Tymen’s BB DNA (Rui you [I]have[/I] to check this out for MMTT entries!), Graviton’s multi-timeframe trading stuff and what we’ve worked on for MMTT. I am also having fun actually scalp trading master candles on the 1m TFs. Now I am next going to have a look at RCs 4H Heiken Ashi strategy and see if I can’t fit all this together into a monster comprehensive system.

This is the first time in my short (seven month) trading career that I am making money consistently every week (almost three weeks running now!). Get back with us soon, Rui!

man…

you guys are making me feel bad to be working:p

i´m very glad to know that everyone are making money with this wonderfull thing that is forex…

i´ll be back to the charts in june… even if i need to close all my other stuffs:p

i miss trading so bad that no one can imagine… i think i´m enter into a depression because i´m not trading:D

hope to see you all in the chat when i come back from my paradizing vacations in the mediterranian… need to make money to pay them:rolleyes:

hi brad…

i´m very happy for you…:wink:

you need to explain me that new stuff when i get back…

when i have 1 min i go and check the chat room but it´s always empty… hope we will talk again soon…

I enter too…4-5 times a day, but everytime i am alone…
Only ninety9 is the only one that i found there

lol, I also pop in sometimes to see if anyone is there, and there never is so I leave again. Perhaps we should all leave the room up until someone else comes in!