The mmtt system

hey ruilima22 i was wondering at what time do you start to trade? do you begin at a certain session like the london open or the new york open? and around how many hours a day do you spend in front of the computer trading?

thanks

I don’t have rules;) well I do have one rule. See this thread on my MM idea.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/31290-thoughts-scalping-money-management.html

I don’t like to lose so I try to make every trade a winner:D. If I am in trade and it goes my way far and fast I get out with my $. It usually goes back 1/3 to 1/2 of the move before it continues. Sometimes I reverse the trade if I think I am at the end of a move and it will retrace far enough to make some pips. I lose these trades a lot. If a retrace happens and the trend looks like it will continue I get back in.

I try to enter at a point when I think price will quickly cover the spread, if that happens the trade is good. I will close it when I am about to lose money or it made a move I want to lock in. I have been using MMTT as a directional bias to my trades and it shows me what pairs I should be looking at, and gives a good indication a move will happen.

hi guys. too busy to trade today. will try to aswer the questions later.

i need some help. how can i create a indicator?

i have the code but i don´t know hoe to save it in the notepad.

This had an ex4 as original extension…I switched to using a smoothed MA instead of the lwma for the indy. Figured I would watch more closely what others are looking at.

well i dont know how to code but i think i can help in saving it in notepad.

open the indicator in metaeditor and select all the code, then copy to clipboard. Nwxt open notepad and paste all the code in notepad and save the file as a *.txt

What setting are you using? because when I add the indicator it has “TimeFrame Note” that says “Must be an MT4 built-in, Daily and Higher not supported”

Then the TimeFrame is defaulted to 60, I tried setting it to 1440 but that did not work… so how are you getting this to reflect the 2 day MA?

Stupid AUD news kicked my A** tonight :rolleyes: I have to watch that kind of stuff closer.

a day like today is all we need to make money.

i´ve already get more pips today than since the begining of the year.

hope someone is ridding those moves too.

look at gbp usd.

it looks like it want to gives us some pips.

i´m not enter yet but i´m alert

hey Ruilima, I entered GBP/USD, we’ll see what happens…

i have already my SL at BE. i think this could go until the high MA. but lets see

eur jpy has cought my attention too.

i´ll wait 2 candles more to see if i open

me too on gpb/usd
long at 1.5936

hey ruilima22 do you mind sharing around what time you begin trading and how long you trade this system on average per day?

thanks

i start to trade around 7am gmt, ususally a bit later.
i work at home most of the time and as long as i play in my autocad i also look at the charts. i don´t have a stablish time to trade.

but i think that we should only trade during predeterminated times periods. because price usually respect certain periods of times. but for now i trade when i can

Is anyone watching the EUR/JPY?

What do we think of this price action? It cut through the 2MA daily high and there are clear lower lowers forming as well as a double top. Would this be a good trade? Im wondering how late is too late to enter the trade if I dont get the lower lows until a few candles after the retracement?

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

thanks for the answer… yeah that’s what i was thinking, i was thinking of trading this during maybe NY session only or london session only… what do you think? by the way did you get a chance to try the vHands simulator ?..i posted the link earlier

well i got in around 133.505

well trading in simulators has my training fase. i now trade real time. the simulator is good to learn how to trade, but that is only 10% of trading.

the 90% that truelly count and take a lot of time and training to learn is the discipline and that a simulator can´t teach you.

you´ll see what i mean sonner or later. :smiley:

i´m still waiting for eur jpy.

in this price action you can see lower highs and higher lows. wait a few more time to see if the price do a more clear lower high