The mmtt system

Thanks! I see we should wait for lower lows and lower highs on the short? If so, it looks like right about now might be a good time.

Im also looking at AUDCAD - I think this looks good right about now. Im still a bit indecisive though. It just pushed through the high "MA daily and candles look good.

Yes look to have been some good trades. Could you please post up which trades you did, like you did yesterday? And also answer the questions from yesterday if possible please?

well i´ve look at my charts to see what you mean.

the first trade you talked about should be taken according to this system.

i´ven´t done that trade because i miss it. i can´t look always at the charts so i miss a lot of good trades and some bad ones too. to identifie the hl and lh i just use my eyes. no trick. and like i said i lost a lot of them, i just don´t let them do no arm to my account.

i try to trade all the consequetives signals i see. like i said i´ve already got 5 straight losses in just one pair.

e/j, she’s a wild beast of a woman.
Wonder how many stops they hit with that spike.

hey prochargedmopar is there a way you could share your template with us and some of the indicators?

thanks

hye and hepy new year 2010 to all fellow and very thanks you to land owner(ruilima) for this system…
i was read this thread so many time and never apply it because of internet connection…

thanks to ruilima and all da felow in this thread…
this system look like easy…but dont try it yet…:smiley:
now my semester just started and i got my high connection back…and i wish this year is forex year 4 me because i am very new to forex…i wish i will get good start using this system/…:o

i had one question so far…this system can be apply anytime or it have spesific time to apply?if u dont mind…can u tell me what time in GMT u trade using this system?

i trade gmt time. and i think london is the best market to trade this

If you’ve had 5 losses how many pips is that? 20 pips each? 100 pips total? or do you cut the loss short before it hits 20 pips?

so I am guessing that a Multi Time Frame Moving average would we awesome for this trading system…if we could see that daily moving average on the M5 chart it would make things so much easier…i found this on the web but I dont know if it does the job as well as it should you can download the indicator here… jump.fm/PBVLE or download it here 2shared.com/file/10531035/69c6a9a1/MTF_Moving_Average.html

hi talonD.

i rarely lose 20 pips in one trade. i usualy trail my SL.

right now i´m ridding down the eurgbp, eurgpy, gbpjpy and aud usd.

still thinking if i let them run during the night or if i close them now… i need to sleep… is 2:40am here:D i need a EA to close my trades

i think is the one i´ve started to use.

it works perfectly.

hey ruilima22 per trade do you only risk 2% of your account with this system? and from what i understand … you said that so far the best way to exit is when the 20 and 15 MA cross against you right?

thanks

Hi ruilima22 & fellow traders,

First of all, thank you so much for this great system and all the great contribution here! I am a newbie trader and have just spent few hours reading through all the pages and think this is a really simple and great system.

I just have a few questions that I hope you guys can kindly give me some advice:

1. I have been flipping through a few currency pairs, but I haven’t had much luck spotting one penetrating the Daily 2MA…how often do you guys spot a trade opportunity?

2. Another thing I don’t quite understand is to trade when there’s a strong trend. Let’s say there’s a prevailing strong uptrend, it’s more likely that the price will penetrate the upper 2MA band in Daily chart, if I were to look for a reversal to short in the 5M chart, wouldn’t it be less likely to find one? Even if I do get one, is it quite risky to short against the strong uptrend?

Mnay thanks once again for the advice!

and what settings are you using, as I can’t get it to work.

wow !!

eur/usd > 100 pips in 15 min !!!
usd/chf > 100 pips in 15 min !!!

very very nice !

hey ruilima22 … you mention that you trail your stop 1 pip up as price goes up on your favor… does that mean that once you are at a 10 pip gain… that your stop is at break even? thank you

you will get a lot of trades during london session.

you are able to spot a strong trnd direction you may want to avoid to trade against it until you get the system right.

when i have a SL of 20 pips or in some pairs 25 pips i do that. when i use a smaller SL i use to trail my SL 1 pip for every 2 pips that price move.

so if i have a SL of 15 pips my SL will be at BE when i make 20-30 pips. it all depends on the pair.

raided back:
eur/usd > 44 pips
usd/chf >40pips

those 2 pairs give me 280+ pips in just 1h

excellent !!