The mmtt system

This is first ma setting to high.
Set the 2nd ma attached to chart on low (3)
I think they said smoothed but it could be simple…LWMA looked good to me but I switched it to smma because that is what I read a few pages back.
???
Final clarification please.

ruillima:
“the other 2 ma are 15period smothed aply to close and one 22 period aply to close with 5 period shift.”

sorry for asking, but what good are those 2 ?
i cant understand in previous post and i dont use it in my chart.

please explain it again.

thanks in advance

Hi Ruilima22, thought i should give you more info on the trend indicator you posted.It go’s by quite a few names , like Russian Collor, HMA, Hull.It was developed by Alan Hull. All the same indi.Some info about the indi.The HMA manages to keep up with rapid changes in price activity whilst having superior smoothing over an SMA of the same period. The HMA employs weighted moving averages and dampens the smoothing effect (and resulting lag) by using the square root of the period instead of the actual period itself.
Just Google it if you want the mq4 version.Thanks for a very interesting trade system.

Hi Rulima
I am new here, I saw your post re mmt system, would you mind telling me what 4 ma’s you’re using and describe the sytem plse

welcomme…look like u are same with…lol…just go through the previous post an your problem solve…gud luck n hepy pip…

next monday i´ll start to post the charts of my trades with this trend indicator on it. it will be a lot more easy for everybody to see the entry points.

this mades in colors what i only see in my mind. ups and downs clear as the sun:D

hey ruilima so you are planning on replacing the 20 and 15 moving average with the trend indicator?

thanks

Been following this tread and your previous ones which combined, confused me to no ends, until I just followed this thread!. Backtested and gotta admit its very promising.

Bit cheeky but will you upload this new layout with the introduction of the new indicator as a template?

what settings are you using for the ‘trend’ indicator ruilima? and i was wondering around how many hours per day do you spend in front of the computer trading? thanks

the trend indicator will be interesting to see how you use it…looks like it lags big time to me.

What settings do you prefer?

Observation: On the daily chart when price closes below the lower ma line the price tends to make a lower low the next day.

Conclusion: Go short on a break of the low.

my thoughts exactly…please tell us your settings ruilima

this is how i intend to use it.
period 9
method1
price- don´t know what it means and i keep it in 0

thanks for the settings ruilima… could you please mention around how many hours a day you trade this method? and what is a reasonable pip goal per week on this method thanks

is anyone ridding the eur aud??’

im only going to follow 5 pairs because i think its too much for me since im just learning this system …

e/g e/j e/u g/u u/c

i see how the indicator with these settings can help you when it comes to an entry but i thought this indicator was going to be mainly for the exits

hyeee…now i am still study about this sytem…as a freshy…a lot things to read about indicator and chart trend…

ruilima,thanks to guide us toward hapy pip like you…but i got a little problem in order to change the time frame to 5 minutes…so, can you post the daily chart here…i am very2 confuse about how much long the candle must across the 2ma before we further the analysis using 5 minutes chart…

thankss:p:p:p

It just has to touch it, so on the line or one pip past the line… The idea is that the price (for the most part) bounces around in between the high and the low, so once its high, it will go to or towards the low… And on the flip once its low it will go to or towards the high…

This is the first system I have tried since reading the babypips school, and I think I am lucky to have found this so early on…

Hi ruilima22, Im testing this one out on the demo count. It looks good so far, I entered when in turned red a couple of candles after the first arrow. And out when it turned green (looks like prefect exit point).

I know its against the rules because the price had retraced a lot further down from the daily high but when I saw the lower highs and lower lowers plus the MA turning red I entered again (second arrow) and rode it all the way down for a second time. Again here, it looks like a perfect exit time.

Are you having any good results with other pairs?