The mmtt system

i trade a lot of pairs. and the exit rules are nor very clear eyt so you should try your way and post here the results.

if everyone try a diferent way it will be easier to see what´s the best way.

pay attention to gbpjpy.

Im looking at a few pairs too so Im going to post the results as and when the daily ma cross occurs. Good luck!

eur jpy also looks good.

today was a verry bad day for trading…for me
by now i`we already lost 80 pips

hope i`ll get it back :slight_smile:

If we look at the EUR USD here we can see that since the open of trading today it jumped up and passed through the daily high MA up and has been bouncing on and off it. It looks like the this daily MA (high) is now acting as a support level and so I think maybe it would not be wise to apply the mmtt system on this pair until we have a clearer picture.

Any second opinions on this?

what were the trades you´ve done?

sell:
aud/usd - SL 20
gpb/usd - SL 20
eur/usd - sl 20

buy:
usd/chf - sl20

all hit SL

that´s why you should trail your SL. cut the losses in bad market conditions.

i´m having a bad day too. but i´m still winning 12 pips:D

maybe the market will makes a surprise and all those usd pairs will fall until the lower ma.

the important is being allert

Watching GBP / USD, EUR / JPY and GBP JPY now.

Ok, I just wanted to point out something. I have seen a few members doing it, so I thought point it out.
Don’t ever, ever take a simultaneous position in EURUSD and USDCHF. Why? Because they have an almost perfect -100% correlation. What does that mean? They always move inverse to each other. If your risk management rules allows you to risk 2% per trade, and you open a long EURUSD and a short USDCHF, you are not risking 2% on two different positions. You are actually risking 4% on ONE position, because either both your trades will win or both will lose. So, you either make 4% or lose 4%. I hope you guys understand what I mean.

this is a basic rule of trading and you done right to point that.
always be carefull with correlations

Keltner_ATR_Band_mt4.zip (1.02 KB)

this is another indicator that could help you trading this system and trading in general.

this can spot a short term trend before you even smell it.

study it and use it if you want

Which pairs are best to watch if you want volume and volatility with as little correlation as possible?

i trade all the pairs that are showed in my charts posted.

i just pay extra caution when i get opposite signals in correlative pairs.

for egsample when i see a short set up in eur usd and a short on usd chf i wait for extra confirmation or i don´t trade at all.

also sometimes i see a set up to sell eur usd and i don´t see it in gbb usd but i see a convergence in my convergence indicator i´ll open both.

but this is going to far. stick to the rules for now.

i´ve already made 120 pips today.

hello ruilima i understand to trail the stop by 1 pip as it goes on your favor but what if as soon as you open the position it just starts going against you right away ? do you just take the 20 pip loss?

this is very rare to happen. but when it does i close it as soon as it cross the prious high or low. if it is 20 pips them too bad.

making 50 pips more:D

sounds awesome … could you please tell us your entries for today because i also had big losses just like the guy that loss 80 pips

thanks ruilima

right now i´m selling eur jpy since 134.22 my SL is at BE and i´m still not very confortable with it.

it will go very down or BE. i will not close this with less than 80 pips.

later i will post a pic of my trades. now i have a new demo account so i can post the results. the trades i made in demo are the same as my live account. the difference is the exits. i´m trying new exit rules.

in my demo with the news exit rules i´m making only 111 pips so for now it looks worst that my original rules but lets see in the long run.

later i´ll post the pic.