The mmtt system

Hey, I managed to catch this EUR JPY at 134.07 on the way down… anyone else get it? 63 pips ahead so far. I should have jumped on the GBP JPY as well because its doing the exact same thing, was too cautious though…

nice doing.

i´ve jumped in the gbpjpy too but i exit with 35 pips. the eur jpy i locked 20 pips with the SL and now i´ll stay in

THOSE ARE the trades i made today and the eur jpy still going with 40 pips locked by the SL.

the exits are different from my live trading but the entrys are the same.

and this are pipetes. in alpari there´s 5 digits

Seems like it was a good day of testing these indicators.

Can I ask, you are using the 15 min time frame from now to base your entry and exit?

i use more the 15 min to exit, but i only change my timeframe once i get my SL at BE.

it has being a average day to me.

i get 200 pips a day in average.

i had open a paralel demo account so i can post here my mql reports. but i still need to learn how to do it.:smiley:

in my demo account i´m risking 3% per trade (in my live i risk 0.5% or less)
and it is in pipetes, and even if i have done some bad trades testing the platform (i´m not acostumated to alpari) i´ve still made 30% today. if there´s no those testing trades i would made 45%.

but lets see in the long run. i´ll post here my reports a soon as i learn how to do it

i´ve traded this pair today and made 40 pips profit out of it.

you can use the system HL and LH in this situation but you need to be extra carefull on your exits.

alwys cut the loss as small as you can this is the first move, them put your SL at BE that´s the first objective.

and them try to exit at the best point as possible.

Yea i tried this system on eur usd today also and make very small profit. 15 pips

eur gbp looks like it want to go down.

lets wait a litle bit more to see a litle retrace on 5m

tell us please when you enter short
thanks

and maybe eur/usd

right now if you put a stochastic in your 15min chart it may be able to take a few pips out of it. i talking of eur usd. right now this system is useless in this pair but stchs may do the job

i got in short at 0.9015
hope it will go down to minimize today loses :slight_smile:

i have being give alerts all day finnally you have done one:D

have you get some luck or you get busted by the retrace?

Sorry, stupid question but what does BE mean again?

BE is break even, i think. anyway, where is system explained? i understand its on another thread. can anyone link? i tried to search mmtt but got nothing. thanks

BE is breack even. is when the SL is set at your entry point so if the price goes against you it will end at a 0 loss

and this system is explained across this thread. i guess you have to read it :smiley:

so you want me to search through 33 pages and piece together how it works, how to apply it, and what indicators to use? eh sure why not, beggars cant be choosers

Dont read the other threads, it will only confuse you. Just follow this thread, the system is explained in the earlier pages, quite simple, however exiting is still tricky for me.

Also from what I can tell, the systems takes into account a ranging market and a trending market.(Again explained in an earlier page), in that respect it is quite a versatile system.

you can find the bases in the first 3 pages.

worth it :slight_smile: Also someone uploaded a template for MT4 which is really helpful

alright ill try to put it together. i found your other post where you talk about the volume indicator. how do i integrate that into the charting software, and you’re using metatrader im guessing?