The mmtt system

i don´t understand your question

i am watching for gbp/usd now…there got a signal…but still thinking to enter market

i´m already at BE. and eur aud and usd chf and usd jpy.
great night;)

Hi Ruilimia22, could you explain to us if your trading method has changed much from the first posts. For example are you now using the Keltner band indicator that you posted a few a while ago? Or is the system fundamentally unchanged by waiting for HL and LH at the cross of the daily MA…

Also did you get caught out on the GBP USD pair earlier because it has crisscrossed the the daily MA a few times but without continuing downward all the way.

i had already a BE at gbp usd before this entry´.

and the rules are still the same.

the keltner indicator is to show how ATR is at the moment. it could be usefull for everytrades in general but not to this one in particully.

the HL and LH are come to stay, and for me that´s all i will use to trade.

of course there´s a lot of knoledge that every trader should have to trade any system.

S&R, spread analyzis, read the momentum, convergence\divergence, correlations, work out (or stay out) the news…

a system will give you a great start but as much information as you can get by looking at a chart the best

and the most important… money management. there´s just no point in winning 100 times in a straight if you allow to lose it all in a couple losses

Thanks for the clarfication!

got some trades open on the EUR/JPY and the USD/JPY. looking good, so far. pips in the double digits so far and SL set to break even. but i’ll get out as soon as i spot a reversal.

there´s a chart room here in this forum.

i could go there someday and do a live tutorial how to trade this system step by step, trade by trade.

if someone is interested in that let me know to combine a day and an hour

Sounds great! Are you working off GMT London time? If so I can attend the chat room anytime that is convenient for you (as I work from home).

That sounds good ruilima. Set it up. I’m on EST in the United States.

chat room you mean? sounds like an interesting idea

sounds great… just set it up…im in…no matter what time…if i dont have any class to attend…i must attend your tutorial class…:o:o…thanksss…

Hello,

I’ve been silently following this thread and would be interested in that chat room idea. I think it would be advantageous to see your thought process behind some of your trades as they happen. My biggest issue seems to determining the most effective entry points since it is somewhat subjective.

Thanks,

Paul

anybody on market now?.. im riding eur/cad noww…and just miss cad/jpy signall…look like im start to understand how this system workk…thanks ruillima…:):):slight_smile:

That would be great Ruilima. I would definitely join.

great. we must set a day.

for now just be alert for the eur usd, gu, eur aud and usd chf.

they may gives us some pips.

sory for the hour, but i wacke up just now. had work until very late hours last night. i´m in school too and now are exames times. a very big pain in the a**

ruilima you sound like a very busy man.

Keenly awaiting the live trade! keep us informed!

it doesnt get any better than how the system worked with the USD/CHF from 3:00AM last night. got in short at around 5am, spotted the reverse and took profits, now its shooting back up after hitting the lower MA. pips are still rising.

Has anyone got a alert for MT4 that would tell us (sms, sounds etc) when the price goes above or below the 2MA’s on the daily charts. This is help or else it sitting for 8 hours waiting sometimes…