The mmtt system

on the 5m price has flattened out and it’s Friday afternoon. It will be interesting to see what it does on Monday. Do you keep trades open over the weekend?

always.

the 5m small move usually means a big jump during the weekend.

i´ve 4 trades opened waiting for the weekend now.

lets see what happens

once i change my SL to the profit zone i forget about the 5M chart and start to look at the 15M chart.

the trade is now ready for the weekend… unless something weird happen even this evening:D

What do you mean by profit zone?

is when the SL is above the entry in a buy trade:D

when i lock some profits with the SL. even if the trade reverses, those pips are secure

ok. this trade has hit my SL during the weekend. i made 40 pips. if i had close it on friday i has made 70 pips… but i didn´t

i guess that so close to xtmas 40 pips is not bad…

two weeks ago this pair has easily made 150 pips per trade.

So what’s your trade today?

two trades that i´m waiting to close right now

and i´ve already made 80 pips in aud usd. first sell (65) then buy(15).

had already close the eur usd trade with 50 pips profit

and now i go the other way

and i´ve closed my eur gbp too. only made 28 pips but its good for this day.

now i´m waiting to sell it. if i see the reversal confirmed

this is my 3th trade in aud usd today.

i´ve already moved my SL to BE so now lets see if it goes lower than the daily low.

i have made 160 pips today with this system.

so you change from buy to sell during the day? I thought you traded it only one way from the 2ma to the other 2ma on the daily ?

when the price cross the daily MA i look for a reversal of the trend… this is very good when price is ranging.

but in a strong dailly trend i also try to catch the trend continuation.

normally i draw a line where the price had cross the MA in dailly chart then if the price is bellow that line i look for buy signals and if the price is above the line i look for sell signals (only in the direction of the trend).

that way i catch the trends consolidations and the trend continuation. but last week and today there´s only small moves maybe because the holidays.

right now my aud usd is 21 pips profit and my eur usd is 33 pips profit.

and i´ll sell eur gbp now. i´ll use a very tight SL maybe 15 pips…

i´ve closed both trades now aud usd with 58 pips and eur usd with 52 pips.

total for the day 270 pips

this is a trade that i´ve open right now.

this is a low probability trade and i wouldn´t open it if i haven´t made already more pips than i want for the day.

I see in the pictures of your chart that you have the 1hour time frame on some of them. I thought you were only looking at the daily and the 5minute?

i look a lot at the 1h chart. especially at the bollinger bands. and at candle patterns. but is more to close the trade than to open it.

i guess open the trade is the “easy part” of trade. for me is a lot more hard to close the trade to have the maximum efficiency.

does no one try this

looks like I’m the only one posting. I’m going to try it but couldn’t today. Been too busy. I thought I would have more time to trade while off for the holidays.

I would like to see more pictures of your trades. Especially tomorrow. I will have more time to do this tomorrow and would like to follow along with you.

What time do you start your trading GMT time? Because of my time zone, I miss London open.