The mmtt system

i start trade when i wake up:D

that will be around 10h GMT.

and yes it seems you´re the only one posting:D

guess that a system with no macd and no stochs aren´t very appeling.

It is appeling , but I must say that I read this thread 3 times and stil did not get the system ?:confused:
When to buy or sell or even what are the MA’s you use?
what i a Daily MA ?
You wrote that you explained the system in another thread… can you tell me where ?
Or even better, can you pls explain it here to a guy that just started learning about the forex ?

Thanks, and happy hollydays:)

pipon here’s the way I see it so far, and Ruilima can correct me if I’m wrong.

on the daily time frame you put a 2 period moving average on the high and a 2 period on the low. If price is below the lower 2ma then you look for it to reverse and head back up so you are looking to buy. if price is above the upper 2ma then you look for price to head back down, you are looking to sell.

You look to the lower 5minute time frame for the buy or sell signal.

If you are looking for a buy, then look for higher lows as the buy signal.

if you are looking for a sell then look for a series of lower highs for the sell signal.

this all works best when the daily is kind of horizontal. if the daily is trending up then look mainly for buy signals and if it’s trending down then look mainly for sell signals.

Ruilima is this pretty much correct?

I dont think the period on the MA can be 2, because it hugs the candle to much. I downloaded the mq4 but i don;t know what the period is… Take my words at little value xD.

I’ve been reading this, too. I came here after re-reading the first thread you wrote on it, the “Holy Grail” one. I actually checked your profile for other posts and that’s how I found this newer thread. You have done a better job of explaining it here, I must say, and the simplicity of this method is very intriguing.

I am installing the indicators this week and want to give it a try; your numbers of winning pips are sick! :smiley:

HI. TalonD is correct.

all you need for this is 2 smothed moving averages with 2 periods. one aply to high and one aply to low. and this is to look at it in the dailly chart.

now if the price is ranging in the daily chart (about 70% of the time they said) this will be very simple and there will be pips like rain. just look for buy when price goes under the low MA and look for sell when price goes up the higher MA.

now when the price cross one of those MAs. change the TF to 5M and look for higher lows or lower highs to confirm the reverse.

this is pretty much a visual thing. look to the charts i´ve posted and if you have questions just ask. i may post some charts more.

Ok I think I’ve got this now - read this thread when it first opened and for some reason couldn’t get what you were saying, but think I’ve “sussed” it now. To test this theory I’ve posted up my AUDUSD chart - by the looks of it price crossed the daily MA where I have the line (around 0.8756), so we are now looking for higher lows on the 5min for a buy??

And would USDJPY be a sell right now as price is above the MA on the daily and has made lower highs on the 5min as indicated by my arrow??

When i look at U/J the price is inside the MA for the 23rd

hi. i don´t trade usd jpy but for your charts it looks like a good trade.

use as SL the previous high + spread. try not exceed 20 pips SL.

you need to look the MA in the dailly chart. right now in usdjpy the price is above the upper Ma in the dailly chart

Thanks Talon (and others) , this is so simple, Im not sure way I did get it before:eek:

I have a friend that [B]only[/B] trade higher lows and lower highs , he told me 3 weeks ago (when I first asked about forex)that it is the best way.
but I guess that after reading here in the forum about all the BA"s and fansy-shmansy indicators… I forgot it allready:D

Anyway , he is treading on the daily +15 min TF , did you first tried it on a shorter TF ?? did it work ?

Ok thanks Ruilima. Which pairs do you trade please?

LOOK AT the bottom of the chart to see my pairs.

usdjpy is very slow. it mades very small moves. the spread is low but it makes no pips.

can you please explain each line on your chart?

You talk about 2ma, one for low, and one for high. But your chart has more than two lines… what are the other lines, and how do they impact your trading.

Also you use RSI, does that factor into your trading if so how?

You explained the SL is the prevoius high or low + spread. Where is the target?

those are the trades i´m ridding right now, and waiting to close.

i´ve done other trades. 3 winning (82 pips) and two losses (32 pips)

my pips for today… i lost the count

the more important is the 2 ma in the dailly chart and patterns in the 5M chart.

the RSI and the bollinger bans is just to make it look like a traders chart:D

i use them in 1h chart just to help me take decisions when to close my trades.

and i don´t use TP. i wait to see what the price is doing and close my trades manually when.

closing trades for me is the hardest part. sometimes i close the trade when it reachs the oposite BB line in 1H TF. most of the times i close my trades at the cross of the 2 ma you´ve asked about. sometimes i close it when i see higher lows\lower highs in the oposite direction.

the ma i use to close are: one 15 period smothed aply to close and one 20 smothed aply to close with 5 shift

on my a/u chart it looks weird =[ ITs the same TF as yours but the yellow and green are going crazy

edit: i changed the LB in the settings tab to 15, and it evened out. waht setting are you using. Also what are your settings on the MAMA for fast and slow limit

have any one try this today???

that has my last trading day for this year. i go made sky for the holidays.

it has a very good last day for this year. i had close all my positions and made a total 312 pips.

i´ll try to aswer some questions during those days… but i think there will be none because this is so f******g simple:D

No trading for me, too much going on for the holidays. have a good one everyone.

Ruilima, I have no questions but would still like to see some pictures of your trades after the holidays.

See ya next year!