The mmtt system

I forgot to explain the comment. :eek: It is the daily info: open, high, low, close, pivot price, range and distance to open. There is an input switch to turn it off in case you don’t want it on your chart. :wink:

Shr1k this is fantastic, its really made me alot more confident with this system, just couldnt get the timing right, but your methods really helps, thanks

Now all i need to figure out is how someone in a full time jobs gets the time to follow this system, I’m finding myself eager every weekend to get on with it, after some review, but on the weekdays missing all the overbought and oversold signals on the daily charts due to work!! I’m i missing somethings here? Or do people stay up for this system?

Hmm maybe need to figure out the best times for the currency pairs to watch the daily charts…

Someone must have an alert systems underway with this methods

The daily chart is for the levels and the 5 minute is for timing shorts based on lower highs?

a new trading week is about to start.

my target for this week is double my demo account risking 2% per trade.
or made 20% profits in my live account.

hope have the time. monday i´ll be at the chart here in bb, hope someone join me

I just looked through the charts their are a lot of price gaps out side the daily MAs right now. I don’t have time to trade at the moment. Looks like some nice opportunities may come for those that are trading.
Make some pips!!!:D:D

i´ve catch a couple pips on eurusd just to scratch the itch:D the real deal starts tomorrow… i´ve a feeling this will be a great week

what time are you gonna be in the chat room at

it´s anyone around here??

yep…
something new today ?

I’m here for a change. It’s a holiday here so I can trade all day :slight_smile:

ruilima22,

Did you figure out how to put the long term (I think it was Daily?) MA on your 5M chart?

I’m not an MQL expert but if you look at the source code for the Bands indicator (custom indicator in MT4), you should see this line:

MovingBuffer[i]=iMA(NULL,0,BandsPeriod,BandsShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

Try changing the 0 to PERIOD_D1:

MovingBuffer[i]=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_D1,BandsPeriod,BandsShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

Place the indicator on your 5M chart. You can hide the two Bollinger bands, if you want. Check to see if the MA line matches up with the MA line on your daily chart.

i was having a good day when my internet connection goes down. only come back now. 3 trades that i should close with some profit had ended at BE during the black out.

this week is my exames week at the school but next week i will try to be at the chart room every day. is my vacancy from school

i´m trying to make this system the most accurate system in the world:D
i´m testing new rules and some MM stuffs in my demo account… my goal is get this system to have a 90% winning ratio and a average RR 1|3. i will blow a few demo accounts but i will get there. somethings i´m trying are so promissing… but it will need a lot of work to pollish the sharp edges.

meanwhil this system is my live trade system and still making pips like rain:D

there´s already a multi time frame moving average posted here in the treath.
very good, very usefull

still making pips like rain

almost 80 for me since last night:D
If I held on to my trades longer it would have been more. I am still working on that part.

shr1k , i’d be interested in seeing some of your trades. Were they all scalps off the top SMA that you didn’t hold very long

I am going to start a thread later today or tonight with a link to my FXbook stats that will show all my trades. I just started a new account(only $10) with some new MM rules and some crazy goals:D most of the trades have been based on what I showed in the charts I posted. I am trying to hold them longer if I think the trend will continue.

But I still hate to be up 12 to 20 pips one minute the down to 3 the next so I am still closing them out soon.

just infomation that im still in this system…try to keep profit with this system…last week is really2 busy week 4 me…my semester just started…hopes this week i can spend my time in front of graph to make pip…i just trade demo b4 i go live with my saving…wish me luck pippers…

again…thanks ruillimA and all sytem supporters

some hints for today ?

hi.

i´m just keeping a eye at eurjpy and usd jpy. maybe they do a jump after the asian opening. or maybe before. i don´t trust very much the asian session but lets see what happens.

aud/usd ??
it looks ok …