The mmtt system

I do not like to go to the well twice. There was a reentry trade on the pullback on the M5 chart.

This trade is in the money. This was not a trade for me because usd and cad markets are closed. The aud market was open so I traded audusd.

The same trade is setting up. If I enter, it will be with a tiny position. Learn to not give it back.

hey can anyone give me some information on the indicator that spots lower highs and higher lows? i know how they should look but sometimes they just aren’t as clear as you would like. do you guys use an indicator or eyeball it?

The middle row is green for higher highs and red for lower highs. The bottom row is green for higher lows and red for lower lows. Go to the Quick Change System thread to get all the info.

Eye ball
Keep in mind what you are looking for. Price is overbought or oversold when its out side the 2MAs on the daily. You are trading based on the assumption it will move back in to the channel between the MAs on the daily. It usually does. When I see it start to go in the right direction I enter. If you concentrate on what the price is doing you will not need an indicator. HL and LH are a good way to look at and confirm which way price is moving.

“When you watch a roller coaster do you need an indicator to know if its going up or down?” --TalonD

Small entry taken. A lower low and a reversal.

The second trade was profitable. Go MMTT! :smiley:

:D:D
I’m famous!

MMTT does it again! :smiley:

back to my desk, and after a quick look at the charts i guess i haven´t miss nothing special in friday.

hope this new week will be good too.

Today’s gaps don’t make much sense to me.

i dosn´t even know why there are gaps, or what they mean or how to use them to trade.

i always stay away from market on sunday night

only trade sundays when i want to gamble a litle bit:p

I have noticed Sun is not the best day for this system. Throw in some big gaps and it gets all messed up as the gaps try and close.(some times I will trade the gaps closed;)) If you have an Oanda account even a demo you can see and trade the price move that makes the gaps before the open, spreads are big.

it´s anyone trading today??

it´s being a very quiet morning so far. hope the ny session bring some action to the market.

i´ll be in the chat room.

i´ll be in the chat room.[/QUOTE]

i cant get in the chat room :frowning:
it keeps me waiting and then…"error…please try again later "

i cant get in the chat room :frowning:
it keeps me waiting and then…"error…please try again later "[/QUOTE]

keep trying.

i never had problems to enter there

sorryy 4 this stupid question…

where the chatroom?a cant find it…:p:p:p

do you see a box with your nick and with private massages info… just bellow the box that saids forexpedia.

bellow all that is a chat room

hi guys… wondering if any1 can set this sys up on marketscope 2.0?

having trouble migrating daily SMA into 5M SMA