The mmtt system

I just read the PDF. Good work!

Do you also wish someone to trade it for you and send you the profit at the end of each month? :slight_smile:

Thank you for the MMTT PDF.

Here is my contribution:

The MMTT_DAILY_SMA indicator will put the daily lines on the chart for you. You can flip between chart periods. There is an option to shade between the lines to make it easy to see if you have a trade or not.

Enjoy! :cool:

MMTT_DAILY_SMA.zip (3.67 KB)

I neglected to mention the shade is for the current day.

Templates attached.

Enjoy! :cool:

MMTT_DAILY_SMA.zip (5.19 KB)

hi jaquille… are you a programer???

:frowning:

Now that is cool - simple, but cool :slight_smile:

LOL… heavens no. I copy/paste and pray it works…LOL.

Thanks for the compliment.

Hope no one gets upset at me for adding the daily open and weekly open lines. The idea comes from THE FOREX STORE thread.

MMTT_DAILY_SMA.zip (5.88 KB)

Had an idea to turn the daily and weekly lines green if the price is above and red if the price is below.

MMTT_DAILY_SMA.zip (6.05 KB)

LOL thats how I program to :smiley: it can be a good way to learn

Today was a good day for this strat.
One of the things we talked about in the chat room is when this strat works. It seems London open to New York open are the best times for this. I thought I would mention that here in the thread. it seems the people trading during that time do much better. More trades and more pips.

More traders make for more volume and more volatility which makes for more pips.

I am staying up all night tonight to trade the London Open. See you guys on chat if you are there. Put in some extra time at work so I can take the day off on Thursday altogether. If this works, I will be changing my entire body clock to trade MMTT during all-nighter sessions.

Hopefully my body will hold up and I can sustain it with Cherry Coke and Oreos. :smiley:

Haha, that my friend is dedication! But hey, if you’re making money, no way you’ll ever feel tired.

I once stayed in front of my computer for literally almost 5 days straight. Started great but lost patience (and probably years off of my life) towards the end. I’m hoping you succeed tho. Good luck buddy!

[B]Aaron[/B]

Trade setup in progress…

hope no one had try this system for the first time today… it was a massacre… i never got so much losses in one day… and only one winning…

the result is -69 pips… 1.5% of my account…

lets see how tomorrow will be:(

Yes, most pairs just seem to have picked one direction and not looked back all day, including the stock markets, so not a good day for trading reversals. Bit worrying really, is this the beginning of the next dip…??

SendCloseOrder.zip (1.99 KB)

this is a EA and should be saved in expert folder…

this EA is 4 trendlines that you can put how you want… 2 open trades when hit-1buy and one sell… and 2 are closes… close trade when hit.

try it… and you may say good bye to SL and TP forever:D

i´ve try it today and it works just fine

tanks to TalonD for post the link, and thanks to the EA builder.

this could be my last attempt of find the perfect exit strat