The mmtt system

Rui I like what you have here :smiley: I will give that indi a try or put up a 10:1 bol. I have a 5:1 on my charts now its direction is also a good “trend” indicator. I like the dot thing you posted it requires no interpretation.

One of the things I would say to the people who are having a hard time with the 5min chart. A good mmtt entry will look good on the higher TFs also so picking entries on the 15 min chart will work. But just remember a 1min chart and a 1hr chart show the same thing one just has more detail. You are not looking at candle patterns and indicators on the 5 you are looking at price action HL and LH. Try zooming the chart out some more or try a 5min line chart you may find you can get in a few pips sooner ;).

hi shean! you have being desapeared??

you´re right most of the HL and LH will look like a engulfing pattern or a shooting star candle pattern in the 1h or 4h chart…

and this indi is really easy to read:D

Hi,

My trading platform does not have the option of putting 2 smoothed moving averages at the high and low. If I put a bollinger band at 10 period and 1 deviation, will it do the same? What would be the setting that is the most like the 2 smoothed moving averages?

the MA channel and the BB and two different things.

I know, but when I put a smaller bollinger band the result looks the same. At 2 period and 2 deviation it looks like 2 moving averages. I know the bands are not calculated the same way, I’d just like to test your method. I might have to change my trading platform to try it…

you should try metatrader… it´s very usefull.

but you can use a simple or exponential MA channel anyway… the difference would be just a couple pips.

and if you are thinking change your platform just chose one without a sunday candle. alpari uk is one of them that don´t have it

another day another buck.

today was a really boring trading day for me.

i only took one trade for 11 pips and 0.7% profit. i had miss two great setups that could make me more 5% gain of my account but i´m not a full time trader and sometimes those good setups happen when i´m doing something else…

anyway it was a small winning day… boring but with profits. as a rule set by myself i´ll no longer open trades after 4pm gmt so… more trades tomorrow

Hi Rui
Great the new BB Stops. Thanks.
Your chart that you post now are almost "naked’.:slight_smile:
What happened to the MA15 and MA20? At what time (post) did you abandoned this 2 MA’s?
What are you looking for on the M15 to close the trade?

Thanks and Happy Trading all

i had stop use those mas since i start this thread… they were weight.

and about the 15m chart just use the previous candle dot as your trailing SL. close the trade when price hit it.

Thanks, appreciate it. Almost 1 in the morning for you, so you must be back from dinner now and time to sleep. :slight_smile:
At least this where the rules when I lived in Spain for a while. Visited Portugal only for a month since the weather was getting to cold for me. October/November.

yes. we don´t like to sleep very much around this peninsula:D

but i´m the exception to the rule… i love to sleep:p

Hi All

For those who want to back test MMTT, this indi may help.

Cheers,
Simon

Rui,
Morning, I just screwed up, I let go the USDJPY without entering and it hit your line pretty fast at 12:10-12:20 GMT ( Platform is GMT).
Now it is nicely below your line again. Are you keep it entering again after it made once past your line and back below, or are you keep it trading till it really passes your daily line and stays above it?

Hi Rui,

I followed your advice and got MT4. Now I can test your very promising sustem, I like it a lot, as it follows the fundamental movements of the market.

So, are you close to your million $ yet?:wink:

i enter all the signals i see… even after lost 10 times in a straight

never had happen i hope it never do:D

everyday i´m close to my milion… like everybody that don´t give up on forex:o

First one to a million flies everyone else in for a party! :smiley:

results for today:

today as a very busy day… i close my last trade around 8:30 pm GMT time… i made 13 trades… i know this is known as overtrading:p

ej: +85 pips 1:2.8 rr ratio
gj:-7 pips 1:-0.17 rr ratio
gj:-18pips 1:-0.3 rr ratio
gj: +120pips 1:4 rr ratio
eg:-5pips 1:-0.5 rr ratio
eg:-10pips 1:-0.66 rr ratio
eg: +10pips 1:1 rr ratio
uj: +28 pips 1:1.4 rr ratio
eu:+2 pips 1:0.13 rr ratio
eu: +40 pips 1:2.66 rr ratio
uchf: 0 pips 1:0 rr ratio
uchf: +27 pips 1:2.1 rr ratio
au: +41 pips 1:2 rr ratio

13 trades: 8wins, 4losses, 1 breack even
total in pips: +313pips

total rr ratio: 1:1.1 that means if i risk 1% per trade i had mad 14.46% profits.

wednesday in last week i had made a lot less pips and a better rr ratio… that´s why i like rr ratio

i think i´ll keep this system as i use it now… without no more invections or search for filters or anything else. lose is a need in trading and there´s nothing to do about it. if i lose most of my trades but at the end of the month my balance is bigger i guess there´s nothing wrong with the system…:o

so i will open a new thread with a very clean and understandable explanation of this system…

that way everyone interested will learn it in the first page instead of get trought all the pages in this one with a lot of trash.

if there´s no one interested at least i´ll improve my counting to become a fx-honorary men:D

mery christams to all

i really don´t understand this post talonD?!?!?!?

“flies” are like mouskits? you need to remember that i´m not english men… i don´t understand those complex words:o