The mmtt system

Merry christmas??? :slight_smile:
Well, with the pips you made today no wonder you consider it christmas. :slight_smile:

When it brakes it is soon enough to find the problem. Right now the system works.
Post the “Clean” system again I think people here should notice it.

After midnight for you, you are back from dinner. :smiley:
What broker are you using?
I use Oanda and some pairs are just to high in spread. This morning I was looking for GJ but the spread was 3.4 so I left it alone.
I start with NY session since London is to early for me. :slight_smile:

i really don´t understand this post talonD?!?!?!?

“flies” are like mouskits? you need to remember that i´m not english men… i don´t understand those complex words

Flies are nothing like mouskits :smiley: (whats mouskit???:confused:)
Rui your english is fine TalonD was saying who ever makes a million first has to have a party and invite us all and pay for our transportation. I hope its me that throws the party!

I like the other thread you started nice and clear.

and 99 I dont think 3.4 pips is that high for a pair that can jump 20 pips in a few minutes. I think that is quite a good spread for GJ. If you really want to get the full potential from this system you need to be at the screen at least an hour before London opens. That sucks for people like me that work and live in the eastern US. I don’t get much sleep either Rui.

Rui, my spelling is bad, sorry. Shr1k was right. I meant fly as in an airplane. So if you make a million first then you have to fly us all to Portugal for a party! :D:D:D:D

i use alpari.uk as my visual charts (what i´m look at) but my live account broker is forex.com one of the most expensives brokers that i know. yesterday i´ve easly paid more than 50 pips in spreads… i´ven´t count them so i don´t have a heart attack… but they have really big spreads.

my wish is having a live account in alpari.uk broker… but they had gave me complications to open an account with them…so i keep in forex.com

i´m meant mosquitos (i´ve look at the translater and is the same word in both languages:p)

and yes i hope is you that trows the party:eek:… WTF!!! do you want me to spent the first million i made in flying tickets??? i´ve said i trows the party… but i don´t pay the transportation:p

my spread for GJ is in a nice day 6pips:mad: don´t make me envy by telling me you have a 3.4 pips spread.

and yes the london moves do start before london open somedays… but i had never start to trade before 8am…

shame on you!!! at least i´ve a good excuse to miss spelling:D

Hi,
I just started and got the wrong currency, lost 30 cents on that one. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Friday, usually not my good day.
Rui, I know I tried to get another broker account in the UK and I can’t do it. They just decline you when you are in the US, respective refer you to the US-Alpari.
Since you are in the EU I am surprised that you could not open an account in the UK, taught that would be no problem.
8 AM for you is good for London time, here Eastcoast US 8 AM is already 12 (Noon) GMT so the London most traded part is over, especially on Friday.:mad:
Hmmmm, maybe I should get up earlier. :o
Shr1k, has to wake me up whenever he starts trading.:slight_smile:

my proble to open the account is papers problems… they ask for papers that i don´t have in my name… they are in my wife name.

and there´s a lot of US traders that make them scheduales to trade london session… there must be some reason for that

and you´ve lost 30cents today :eek: :eek: i´ve lost 73$ already:p
losing is like put fuel in a car… if you want to go somewhere you need to put fuel on the car. and if you want to trade you need to lose… but it sucks:rolleyes:

Yes, 1 reason is hedging, 2 taxes. :slight_smile:
Last year it was still possible to open an account for people living in the US, now it’s closed.
Just found your new thread with the clean system. Should we move over to that one or are you still in here?
I attach a chart, I like your system, it is great so I use your system as a main system. The red and dark Blue on the candles and the thick Pink MA50 as a general direction of the currency are from petefader MadScalper system.
The big blue square then the dark blue square and the grey shows just trading hours.
Eventually I will take that all away and trade your system as clean as you are. :slight_smile:

you can start to post in the other thread:)

and this system is completly the oposite from mad scalper. this is countertrend… mad scalp is trendtrading

This is true :slight_smile:
I am trading yours, I just like the colors he has on the charts. It paints the charts so when you look back you can see easily if you should have kept the trade longer or if it was finished when you jumped out of it.
It’s nice to “twist the knife” when you can see you should have sticked longer with the trade. :smiley:
Of course it is also nice to see you did the right thing and jumped out.
I will move over to your other thread.
Just closed GBPUSD only +15 pips but I want to see if I can implement your lines in Oanda charts they are actually bad (OandaCharts), not much options since they use there own charts. I use InterbankFX Demo MT4.
I almost think your few lines I can install in Oanda. The one with a problem will be BB 10:1. No dots I know that already.
See you on your new thread a bit later.