The mmtt system

Yep, one of the best trade management strategies out there - well explained sir!

Yep, think you’re onto a winner on this one, not really a properly defined LH as yet I wouldn’t say, but due for a retrace

I am in and out once already at a +1 pip I am back in but I am watching. I have not been waiting for conformation just trying to close at break even or a small loss if the trade does not take right off.
When I switch my charts from daily to 5 min the 2ma is on my 5 min I wait for it to flatten out or start to turn. I enter outside the 5 min 2 ma, above for short, below for long that will usually make the spread back quick.

Thank you Dan, sounds like a common sense approach. You sound like an experienced trader, do you rate the merits of this system here?

My first try and i get 44 pips today, 4 winning trades and 3 losing ones.

ruilima22 please check and see if my entries on the 5 min were correct?

Joe can you post your trades on your chart somehow it would be much easier to see what you did.

Ruilima I am making pips with this thanks :wink: 270 since open yesterday.

hi. some of your pairs are not avaiable in my broker.

but your enters looks good. except the gbpjpy long. i´ve use this higher low to close my short trade and not to open another one.

and the eur usd has cought my attention too but i haven´t open the trade yet. i´ve a pending order at the previous low right now.

i wish i´ve the guts to trade a lot per trade too. that will be 10$ per pip in average. that would be really great in a good day:D

but i prefer to keep my heart beat below the 100 beats per minute. i´m triyng not to have a heart atack before 30´s

glad to ear that.

i´ve made 3.4% of my account today too. miss some trades because it has a busy day at home but not bad any way

i see that nobody wants to help…
thanks anyway

Help with what exactly? It’s all here in the posts, along with multiple chart examples. Don’t know what you are after.

Shr1k,

What pairs are you trading that you got 270 pips since open yesterday? that’s so awesome!! :smiley:

Thanks.

Kim

Ruilima,

Thank you for your posts and explanations. I’m new and I am a little unclear on the entries.

I know you say, when price crosses the 2 SMA on the daily, look for reversal on the M5 chart by using HL or LH’s.

For instance, on the EU this morning, the 2 SMA on the daily kept pushing higher as price kept running up…it was in a big up trend. If you missed the the entry when it came below the low SMA in the Asian session for the long, how can you get in the move?

Thanks for your help! I am excited about the potential i see here…just need to trade it! :smiley:
Kim

You can see my trades HERE

Disclaimer >> lot size makes these high risk trades I watch every trade. The trade I have open right now is not going great but if you look at my money management plan I laid out in another thread here I am within the plan;)(right at the edge)

Hi Rulima, Just for all who cannot find it the following was taken from this thread… and this is it in a nutshell correct?

Talon D Quoted”
on the daily time frame you put a 2 period moving average on the high and a 2 period on the low. If price is below the lower 2ma then you look for it to reverse and head back up so you are looking to buy. if price is above the upper 2ma then you look for price to head back down, you are looking to sell.

You look to the lower 5minute time frame for the buy or sell signal.

If you are looking for a buy, then look for higher lows as the buy signal.

if you are looking for a sell then look for a series of lower highs for the sell signal.

this all works best when the daily is kind of horizontal. if the daily is trending up then look mainly for buy signals and if it’s trending down then look mainly for sell signals.

Rulima Replied
HI. TalonD is correct.

all you need for this is 2 smothed moving averages with 2 periods. one aply to high and one aply to low. and this is to look at it in the dailly chart.

now if the price is ranging in the daily chart (about 70% of the time they said) this will be very simple and there will be pips like rain. just look for buy when price goes under the low MA and look for sell when price goes up the higher MA.

now when the price cross one of those MAs. change the TF to 5M and look for higher lows or lower highs to confirm the reverse.

this is pretty much a visual thing. look to the charts i´ve posted and if you have questions just ask. i may post some charts more.

Thanks Shr1k

and i thought i do alot of trades per day.
:smiley:

you do a lot of work to make your money… nice to see you´re not lazy.:smiley:

very nice work

Thank Rageover.
but I had read that post, but that in the first post Ruillima speaks 1h instead of daily chart and made the threat before which tells the MAMA and divergence cc.
just that perplexed me.

Ruilima22 you’re da man ! great going! your system works.

Initially perhaps people were’nt attracted to your system because you were’nt able to explain it very well.

This system is much better than your holy grail one.

Thx for your system and your thread now finally maybe i have found a system which actually works.

Keep up the good work!!

Did anyone go long on USD/CHF this morning?

I’m watching all pairs like a hawk since london open and no good trades today except, GU which just set up for a long and i got in.

Ruilima what trades did u take today? Anyone else take any trades today?

Also ruilima22 please tell us how many pips away you set the stop loss? Is it a trailing stop in MT4 or do u manually update the sl?

thx

USD/JPY a few hours ago…was good