The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

OK everyone, now… I realize that it’s 14,3,1. Here I was wondering hmmmm, no trades. Anyways, if your using my EA, change settings from %K-Period: 14
%D-Period: 3
Slowing: 1

The rest is all OK. Lastly, if using 5 digit broker , enable that on the Expert Options as well.

yes it is techy.

In the indicator’s inputs, it says stop loss 60. What does that mean?

If you want to use a manual stop loss, you can. There is 2 stop losses. The usual in your strategy and this manual one. The manual set stop loss will have a default lost amount. If it is set to 0, that option is disabled. I figured i’d be flexible and add some things.

stoch should be set to 14,3,1 also. The current settings as default are incorrect. The rest is correct.

Current baskets at about -1100 pips. Stops still at opposite signal. Just demoing as is. Good to note significant DD if applying live.

Hello techy89,

when I try to compile the EA I get the following error messages:
version - unknown property in line 8
strict - unknown property in line 9
strict - defined value expected in line 9

Is there a way to solve this?

Why is it 1,000? are you trading 0.01 lots?

The default setting is correct. D is 3 in the default setting. Should we switch them around?

%D is correct, but %K is set to 1 per default, that’s wrong.

Now i’m confused lol. What should the exact stoch settings be then?

I will modify the EA when I know the exact settings of the stoch and put them as default.

You don’t have to compile it. Simply change .txt to .mq4 and throw into your experts folder.

techy89, do you care to supply the source?

I’m using MBtrading (US) at .10 a pip.

CDY/JPY Anybody else? Opinions?

%K: 14
%D: 3
Slowing: 1

MA method: Simple
Price field: High / Low

If You mean CAD/JPY I am looking for candle close to confirm :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“dubadat;692873”] If You mean CAD/JPY I am looking for candle close to confirm :)[/QUOTE]

Looks like a nice set up shaping up :grin:

Price field should be on the close. Philip mentioned this in post #14.