The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

Thank you for the detailed explanation of your SL & TP rules. I haven’t found too many entry opportunities lately.

I just sell EURCAD. I got to agree that there are not too many entry opportunities but I have been closing quite a few of my old deals.

If you are following a large number of pairs, then generally you will have more opportunities. I’m following 18 pairs now, with minimal amount of risk.

Let me know if you are interested in the money management of this strategy. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that trading is always the strategy/system + the trader. This strategy ( I call it strategy because system sounds to strict) works for me. He (Philip) just seems to be a bad trader.

where can we find and study that?

just google fx1 strategy and youll find you tube videos by Donna.

Just to make sure everyone follows.
The losses on the account were not as a result of trading the system. If you follow the thread you would have read that I took a hit while trying the day-trading system. Not this system.

So mario 77’s argument that the system doesn’t work or that MTF-stoch works better is simply not true. An easy way to prove it is do the backtesting using the cbot I have created for the system. Not one pair turned negative result. I did share pictures of those backtests as well.

Three reasons Will C:

1. You should refer to the money management section. I’m trading $10,000 while putting only $2100 in the broker. So losses and winners on Myfxbook will seem magnified. so you need to divide all the percentages (whether winners or losers) by 4.5 in my case. So if you divide 43 by 4.5, I’m down 9.5%. That isn’t the worst.

2. The losses in the account were not a result of trading the system. Most of it was actually while I was testing the day-trading system.

3. (Mathematical) bad luck. I take only one trade at a time and this sometimes hinders the performance. For example do you remember when china devalued the Yuan? Days before that I had long signals for the Euro and Pound. 16 signals in total. I took EURJPY long.
    When China devalued the yen, Euro and GBP went up a thousand pips against almost all currencies. The only exception was the Yen. So the system was correct 87.5% (it gave 14 great signals). I just happened to take the one trade that was in the 13%.

Now Kauto made a reference to this being “bad trader” but it really is about odds. When you take only one trade instead of baskets of trades, you increased the odds of you being wrong but the return is you magnify winners or losers. If you take all 16 trades you will always win, but small amounts.

With a system this accurate I’m happy to take five losing trades consecutively or go down 50%. Because three consecutive winners and I will be back in the green.

It is just a matter of sticking to the system. Once you do that you will start hitting a winning streak that makes you the profit. Bear in mind this account has been up on April 16 or something. So it hasn’t been a year even and people are already making judgments.

I will post from now on trades I entered based on the system [B]before entering.[/B]

So you guys know which trades are based on the system and which aren’t.

Long time no see. Philip~

Welcome back.

EUR/CAD is getting close to an entry signal short

I’m in:

GBP/JPY long at 184.38

EUR/CAD short at 1.4630

yohec i like your GBP/JPY long and your S/L is not that bad , good for doubling your money at risk. Make that $$$ :cool:

I’m in USDJPY, which is similar to your GBPJPY.
I also bought AUDJPY but not based on the system.

Set tight SL prior to US interest rate decision. Also wanted to close GBP/JPY since the EMA’s crossed in the opposite direction.

GBP/JPY closed at 184.69 for +31 pips.

EUR/CAD still active with SL at +100 pips.

EUR/CAD closed at 1.4470 for +160 pips.

Great job on your trades yohec.

yeah good work, but you are not following the exit rules. So hopefully you wont be upset if GBPJPY further up and EURCAD further down.

Sometimes you get that feeling when you just want to get out. I think that’s the feeling yohec had and at list he came out with some profit. Probably the pair was starting to retrace so he pull the trigger. I always say don’t let a good trade turn into a bad trade, you can always go back in again and make more profits.

GBP/JPY EMA’s had crossed against me so I was already looking to exit the trade. I was happy to get +30 pips on what could have easily turned into a big loser. I did not want to take a chance with the US interest rate decision only minutes away.

EUR/CAD was near a support level around 1.4470 so I put a SL to lock in some pips. I don’t feel bad walking away with +160 pips.

I think you did a great job, especial with that important report coming out. When in doubt take the $$ and run tomorrow is another day. I wish i made 160 pips , this shows your not greedy and you have it pre planned , this is what trading is about.

CAD/JPY is setting up nicely for a short. I’m just going to watch it even if it gives an entry signal. Upcoming JPY CPI news in less than 3 hours and then JPY interest rate decision in 7 hours.