The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

AUD/CHF is a good looking setup, even though it would be a second signal. It would be reversing near a Very Round Number of 0.7000. It has also been on an uptrend for 2 months. I will likely enter this one if it gives the signal.

I entered long at 0.7005. I got in early before the signal completed.

Hello everyone,
I have been paper trading for some time now, and I have finally gone live today. I would like to use this thread to speak some of the formations which I trade and why I do soā€¦ Have a look at this formation belowā€¦

Doesn't it look like 'Italy' ? The move down creates what looks like a 'leg' and the accumulation prior to NY market close makes what looks like a 'foot'. Now if you find the same formation on your 5m or 15m of any pair, what happens next?

Looks like a bearish flag pattern.

I use the 5m to either enter or exit a position

Thanks for the response. Now when you see that formation once US market closeā€¦ What typically happens?

I donā€™t mean to sound rude, but this really is not the appropriate thread to discuss your topic. PhilipPirrip opened this thread to discuss his system, which by the way, is a very good system and has been profitable for me.

Flag patterns are continuation patterns. In your example, the trend should continue down after it breaks out from the consolidation. However, I would be careful trading the pattern on a 5 min chart. I believe it will be more accurate on a least a 1 hour chart and preferably a 4 hour or daily chart.

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your response. I thought this thread was for people to include their own ā€œprofitable patternsā€.

Iā€™m looking to go long AUDJPY again. Iā€™m awaiting stochastic to go oversold.

GBP/AUD is looking good to go long. I am already in (not based on this system).

Good setups on the following:

EURGBP - Sell
GBPCHF - BUY
GBPJPY - BUY
GBPNZD - BUY

However, the RSI indicator is not supporting the setup. So gonna hope for the RSI indicators to get in line before the Stoch gets out of the overbought/oversold zone!

Anyone else keeping an eye out on these too ?

P.S. - Big fan of this system.

Hello All!

It looks like a lot of great information has been spilled across this thread. I plan on taking a shot at paper trading the 4hour for a bit and see how it goes.

Thank you for everyoneā€™s contributions!

Did you take any trades?Iā€™m in AUDJPY long.

is there a stop loss or not necessary? iam a beginner in forex

PhilipPirrip,

If you donā€™t mind my asking where did you get long?

I highlighted when the Stoch was overbought and the 20 cross over the 50 and then from my understanding one should wait for the Stoch to become over solid which occurred. Would you have gotten long around the 86.75ish area with a stop below the red line at 85.42?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

GBP/CAD looks ready for a short entry around 2.0050

Hi Iā€™m new to this thread, really good read and thank you Philip and all for sharing tips and thoughts. I was just looking at GBP/CAD and thought similar to you Yohecā€¦ Good to know Iā€™ve got the right understanding.

Happy trading, Scott

If you see any potential setups, go ahead and post them here so that we donā€™t miss any opportunities. Even if you are new to the system, at least it will get us to evaluate what you see.

Good luck

Ok will do!!

Thanks Philip, as I am new here I canā€™t upload my chart, can any one check GBPJPY now is it valid setup for short

sorry I mean GBPCAD