The Novice Trader

Hi everyone, my name is Gio and like many of yourselves i’m hoping to make some money of currencies and willing to lose a tiny bit from time to time. I joined babypips back in Oct 18’ had no clue whatsoever about Forex, joined the School of Pipsology studied and have been learning ever since. I am eager to learn more than anything else, because i know within me that the process is what ultimately determines the products and i am willing to put in the men hours. I started demo trading back in Feb 19’ and do notice my daily improvements by recapping my Forex journal. Still busy with my first ever strategy which is really easy to understand and conservative which i plan on mastering. I’m looking forward to joining a circle where i can learn as much as possible make friends and share ideas. Its a pleasure to be part of this community

3 Likes

we all are here for the same reason , to make sure a great circle so that we can make our trading knowledge more and more.

1 Like

hi and welcome in this trading community , hope your trading performance will increase by sharing all among us.

1 Like

Hello Gio! Good for you and good luck with your trading strategy! Are you planning to share your trading journal here in the community?