The only way to succeed in Forex is through patience

Greetings everyone, I’m an ex crypto trader learning the Forex world to enhance my skills. Oh, and obviously break that 9-5 generational curse. I came across a YouTube video by Nononsenseforex which had me engrossed. The key point made in this video is TIME. Is this truly No nonsense? Let’s see…

All kind of jobs need time to learn the knowledge and gain experience as well. If you consider trading as a job, it also needs time. It depends on each person, time will be different but one thing is sure that if you don’t have enough patience, you can’t go through this road. It’s from my personal experience, I’m not successful trader yet, but I’m still here to learn and practice everyday.

success is a big deal in this trading place , need a very powerful analyzing trade knowledge with a reliable support from a credible trading broker. because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

1 Like

traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . if love doing scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Good Luck on your journey!

1 Like

My opinion is that a broker is a small part of the puzzle. Knowledge and experience outweighs this.